bump this thread up

General Discussion
ok we need a better race for a pally other then a smelly taren or a lame elf for the horde side

make this happen blizzard !!

also preferable a panda or troll paladins !!!
No.

However the alliance needs Gnome paladins and Draenei druids.
11/07/2011 04:16 AMPosted by Khristy
NO. we do NOT need more trolls. Though I do agree tauren should not be paladins, undead make more sense. Too bad blizz will never change it.

THE LIGHT! IT BURNS!
How's that make sense? (and don't you dare mention Zeliek, Death Knights are fundamentally different then Forsaken)
people have been asking for undead paladins for years. years!
I think panda's should be pallys, but it wouldn't make sense if the other races could be pallys... the only reason Taurens and Belfs can be is because the Belfs take their "Holy power" from the Sunwell and Taurens from the Sun God. Maybe Undead could be considering they were humans before? But trolls and Orcs I don't know where they would get their power from.
I've always thought, if a race can be a warrior and a priest, it's only a small jump to becoming a paladin.

That said, some races just don't fit the vibe, and I think that's their main reason for choosing race/class combos.

The gnome makes an interesting remark though, i'd be curious to see what a space goat druid would look like...
11/07/2011 04:18 AMPosted by Shylvas
NO. we do NOT need more trolls. Though I do agree tauren should not be paladins, undead make more sense. Too bad blizz will never change it.

THE LIGHT! IT BURNS!
How's that make sense? (and don't you dare mention Zeliek, Death Knights are fundamentally different then Forsaken)

Inc "holy priest" argument, even though every forsaken priest NPC is labeled a shadowpriest, and it's strictly for game play reasons.
No.

However the alliance needs Gnome paladins and Draenei druids.

No. Gnomes don't need anything. Go back to Silvermoon City tailoring house basement and do your assigned job!
the only reason i want a troll pally is cause i <3 my female trolls or atleast give me a fun itam to turn into a troll for 15mins on a 15m CD like the amulet u buy in azshara for 5kg
Tauren Rogue please.

Then undead paladin. Who wouldn't want to roll an undead paladin???!!!!!
I think pandas should be pallys