Problem with the Armory.

Mobile Bug Report
I just got an iPhone 4S today and I downloaded the WoW Armory App. But I noticed I couldnt see my Death Knight, Versantis. When I searched it showed a level 8 Paladin named Versantis on the same realm I play on. Is this an issue that can be fixed? I just logged into that character and left and still no fix.
Any blue can help?
You may want to try emailing wowarmory@blizzard.com for more assistance, the Mobile QA Team can't do much here, afaik.
I believe this has been resolved. Versantis, can you verify this?
I noticed the iPhone 4S didn't have a good renders on the character, the toon is very rough pixelated, and I tried on the iPhone 4 the graphic render on the character is very smooth. Can blizzard take a look at this or is this a hardware issue from my device?
11/19/2011 09:40 AMPosted by Lchuck
I noticed the iPhone 4S didn't have a good renders on the character, the toon is very rough pixelated, and I tried on the iPhone 4 the graphic render on the character is very smooth. Can blizzard take a look at this or is this a hardware issue from my device?

This is a separate issue and should be resolved in the build that we just deployed. 3.2.0