Carpe Jugulum (H) - 10M Recruiting

Turalyon
Carpe Jugulum (lvl 25) is a 10 man Horde raiding guild formed out of the desire for a smaller, more personal raiding environment. We are 3/8 H in DS and are currently recruiting for the following positions:

DPS - Ranged DPS - lock and boomkin preferred

We are searching for mature individuals who are excited to explore new raid content and enjoy difficult encounters. While we don't have strict attendance requirements we would like for folks to want to raid and therefore have consistent attendance.

Motivation, raid awareness, and knowledge of your class are far more important than gear or experience.

Raids are conducted on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 7:00 pm to 10:00pm EST.

Most times we have folks online who do random heroics/LFR/ ect.....together as a team.

We are not looking for are folks who can't resist the urge to show their inner nerd rage during raids. We have a great team of folks who like to play together and it's a fun environment. If you can be a positive and team oriented raider we would love to have you. If not, please don't contact us because we would not have a spot for you.

If this sounds like the type of raiding and guild experience you want please pst Tackkjr or Mcluvan in game.
bump
bump
bump
bump
Ty for the bump SHADO. As per your observation we filled our openings from off of the server.
Bump for updated needs going into new raid content.
Bump
bump
*crickets*
I have a prot Paladin and/or rogue that is available and geared for DS Currently LF a raiding guild. Prefer rogue didn't see one in your raid tonight.
Bhubbleslol - Paladin
Swiftlol - Rogue
Good afternoon! I'm considering switching servers to Turalyon after finally realizing that PVP servers probably aren't for me. I mean, I rarely, if ever, PVP and all. I'm interested in Turalyon, as well as Zul'jin, because research has shown the server to have a reasonably balanced ratio of Alliance:Horde along with good raid progression. Both servers are also EST. Anyway, I've only managed to pug raids in Cata thus far. So, my experience isn't the greatest, but I'm a reasonably fast learner, and if comments are any indication, people generally believe that I play my class well. I'm not the best Balance Druid in the world, but I'm not the worst either.
Great. Please pst me or Kilraven in game so we can talk.
bump
bump
daily bump
bump
bump for updated recruiting needs
bump