Lamest / Funniest Puns or Jokes you know. Go.

General Discussion
This mushroom walks into a bar and starts hitting on this woman... She, of course, turns him down.
Not willing, to give up, he pleads with her... "C'mon lady, I'm a fun guy..."
This mushroom walks into a bar and starts hitting on this woman... She, of course, turns him down.
Not willing, to give up, he pleads with her... "C'mon lady, I'm a fun guy..."

I hate myself for laughing at these jokes of yours.
Two hunters walking in Grizzly Hills one day, ones a dwarf, and the other is a human.

The dwarf suddenly collapses, his eyes seemed to be roll back into his head, and his breathing lowering by the moment.

In a panic, the human reaches into his bag and pulls out a hearth stone and calls up a fellow guilde, a gnome priest, he then says "HELP, I THINK MY DWARF FRIEND HERE IS DEAD, WHAT DO I DO?!". The gnome calmly replys "Calm down, lets make sure he is dead first"

There is silence, and then a shot is heard, the human then comes back and says "OK, NOW WHAT?"

Moral of the story: Humans should have never been hunters in the first place.

Lia~
So my friend walks up to me and says "I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam! I'm a teepee! I'm a wigwam!" and I said "Relax man, you're two tents!"

Intense intents in tents.

I was in my math class one day, and the teacher was talking about vertices. One of the girls put up her hand and asked "Does a cone have a vertice?" and my math teacher said "That's not the point!"
I got a new chainsaw...

It was made with cutting-hedge technology!
How many druids does it take to get a cat out of a tress?

Three.
One to be the cat.
One to be the tree.
and one to be the druid to get the cat out of the tree.

What kind of cow plays world of warcraft?

A dyslexic cow. They go "OOM!".
So then, a man walks into a bar. Woke up the next day in hospital with concussion.
Why couldn't Optimus Prime see his parents when he was born?
They were trans-parent!

Who was the knight who created the Knights of the Round Table?
Sir-Cumference!
Whats Irish and stays out all night?

Paddy O-Furniture
Why do milking stools only have 3 legs?

Because the cow has the udder.
What do you call two paladins in a moonwell?

A bubble bath.

-WoW GM from like, march,
I freaking love this thread.
What do you call two paladins in a moonwell?

A bubble bath.

-WoW GM from like, march,

What do you call a bunch of paladins and resto druids in a moonwell?

a hot bubble bath.
Why don't anteaters get sick?

Because they're full of anty-bodies.
Abraham is trying to install windows 7 on his computer and his son Isaac say, "my father my father you can not put windows on that computer it does not have enough memory", and Abraham turns to his son and says, "My son my son, God will provide the Ram"
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
Dyslexic Demonists worshipping Santa
Steven Wright said...

" I decided to put a skylight in my living room...the people who live upstairs are really pissed."

" I went to a party the other day. There was this wicker chair there so I decided to steal it. I un-raveled it and stuffed it through the keyhole. The girl that was sitting in it was almost killed."

You need to be logged in to log out.
What do you call a worgen in a beer glass?

Wolf-in-stein