Guild Bank sorting Addon

UI and Macro
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good addon for Sorting the Guild bank. I've been messing around with a few but haven't been able to find one that seems to sort the guild bank at all. I've been using Genie for my bags, but with the guild bank it just moves a few items and then nothing.
BankStack works for me.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bank-stack
I tried that one as well. had even less luck, couldn't figure out how to tell it what order to sort or if there's a way to have it put certain items in certain guild bank tabs
I'd like to hear peoples favorites. I've tried Genie, and while it works great for my bags, it doesn't work well for my guild bank. It may be a permissions thing, but as guild master, that shouldn't be a problem.
My favorite used to be this awesome stacking addon called Neat Freak. But then the author stopped playing long time ago and it never got updated past BC. Pity cause I thought that was perfect for those with slight ocd when it comes to sorting, like me:P
Basically you could specify which bag and which slot in the bag you wanted to put each item you looted. Or kind of item. So your potions and food would always go into specified spots, your farming stuff same thing. It wouldn't sort stuff already there but it was like an auto sort of everything you ever bought or looted so your bags never got messy to begin with.
Genie also works very well and its availible thru curse
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sushi-sort
I don't know who you are replying to but this thread is almost two years old.
J U N K The mods need to remove your replies, they ask for GUILD information and you are posting "player only" information. READ FIRST!

I think you need to calm down a bit. All of the AddOns suggested to the OP (except Neat Freak) have the ability to sort guild banks.
it works its just not what you really expect it to do
04/25/2014 02:32 PMPosted by Misswonders
it works its just not what you really expect it to do

12/31/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Rexgoliath
I don't know who you are replying to but this thread is almost two years old.

^^ this. Why necro a thread that has already listed the available methods?
HEY! I have traveled back in time! It is 2015 where i am from and I just managed to return back here to 2011 through a strange loop-hole in the space/time continuum via time walking dungeons! I AM FROM THE FUTURE! I am here to tell you that tradskillmaster's guild sorter works as well! WAIT! HERE COMES MICHAEL J FOX! HE IS TAKING ME BACK, BACK TO THE FUTUUUUuuuuurrreeeeee.....(blip)