Been doing this for a while...

Warrior
So, I've been fury forever. Took me until Wrath to understand how DPSing worked, but then I was great. In Cata, I've steadily been increasing my knowledge of the inner workings of the spec.

There's just a couple things I'm wondering that I can't seem to find agreement on anywhere...

First, expertise. 26 is the cap, for sure, but I'm an Orc, so I get +3 with axes. With the Axe of Unmaking in my MH, I'm at 26/23. Does offhand cap matter at ALL?

Second, hit cap. I always heard it was 8%. Over and over, ad infinitum.

Then, I was told that for TG, it was 11-12%.

I got my hit to that point, and did have a substantial DPS boost, yet I still see people throwing 8% around everywhere.

Just requesting a little clarification on these points! Thanks in advance.
Looking at my armory, it says I have 1% more hit and 1 more expertise than I actually do. Dunno why, but disregard that.
Yeah, I did notice that. Thanks!
Instead of starting a new thread, ill ask my question :)

From what I have read, Arms do a little bit more dps than Fury before getting in Firelands?

I am sitting at ilvl360 ( Dinged 85 last week end ) Hit capped.

Looking at my armory, should I look for getting another 2H and start smashing things with TG ?

Thank you !
Instead of starting a new thread, ill ask my question :)

From what I have read, Arms do a little bit more dps than Fury before getting in Firelands?

I am sitting at ilvl360 ( Dinged 85 last week end ) Hit capped.

Looking at my armory, should I look for getting another 2H and start smashing things with TG ?

Thank you !

yes, after 2h specialization nerfed, amrs do lesser DPS than TG
o.o.... crap i must be doing it wrong XD ive been stacking hit Hard (i figure 22.88% crit or w/e was high enough)

i have like 20.76 (aprox) hit % :D

hit is important to warriors because i would say about 30%ish of your damage comes from white hits (atleast for me)