[5/16 25M] Corvus recruiting Ranged {◕ ◡ ◕}

Earthen Ring
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
We only raid 3/3 not 24/7 :(
10/10/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Baranalot
Join Corvus so you can hear Shan cry when he eats Ghost Pepper hot wings and has to !@#$ them out 8 hours later. Or so you can hear him get drunk. Or both. At the same time. This is a great idea. Friday night, here I come.
Lol you guys need to learn to love hot foods :), on a side note I don't wanna. I want to be a casual player because when I raided 24/7 I wasn't really myself. So this guild is casual on everything I like as to not create players who ere like me, and to keep a promise to some firends.

We're casual on everything pretty much except raiding. We expect your A game but I mean, we only raid 9 hours a week, so that's like, not 24/7 at all.
10/10/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Frostea
Lol you guys need to learn to love hot foods :), on a side note I don't wanna. I want to be a casual player because when I raided 24/7 I wasn't really myself. So this guild is casual on everything I like as to not create players who ere like me, and to keep a promise to some firends.

We're casual on everything pretty much except raiding. We expect your A game but I mean, we only raid 9 hours a week, so that's like, not 24/7 at all.
Sorry but, no thanks :D I like the idea of being allies with ya more than being a member. Please understand it's not you it's me!
Oh no dude I understand! No big or anything. :P And we're allies with everyone. We love everyone.
Except Frostea. No one loves Frostea.
Except bl---

Wait I'm not Oro.
Bump for shoutbox trolling.
Guess who is still recruiting? We are. If you are a DPS class, we probably want you. Get in touch with someone or head to corvuscoalition.com to apply!
BUMP BECAUSE UPDATE OUR KILLS SHANUDIS
Bump for desperately wanting to reduce 4/6 to 2/3. Math!@#$yeah.
10/15/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Shanudis

What.
Posted by Shanudis

Posted by Frostea
What.

2/3 sounds better then 4/6 >:D
Are you looking for specific DPS? Ranged or otherwise?
Mainly ranged but considering everything.
MAINLY WARRIORS
Bump, we can offer raid spots immediately to any solid (60k+ tanknspank) ranged DPS interested. Contact one of us or apply!