NPC for a Day: Who Would You Be?

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
If there was an NPC that you could be for a day, who would it be and why?

Keep in mind, Azeroth being a place of deception and magic, it could be easy to be "found out" if you act too much outside of that character's norm. So how would you handle it?
Gwennyth Bly'Leggonde

Because then she could be alive again.

The night elf turns to you as you approach and reaches for your hand.
'It is too late for me. We earned our fate with our pride. Go... others may have made it. Save any that you can.'
Her grip loosens as life slips from her.

She just wanted to you investigate the washed up sea creatures :(
I'm already what would happen if Budd & Mylune had a lovechild & it was raised to be a Warlock.

Also if anything, an actual NPC of me would lurk in either a mini pet shop, or the barber shop... As the only human female with pigtails!
Topper McNabb, so I can mooch off everyone for gold.
I can't remember the npc's name... But the Troll Druid trainer in Orgrimmar who just sleeps in cat form all day. What could be better? :D
Hmm, Kinda hard to pick.
I'll have to think more on it.
Zen'kiki

Do I really need to explain that?
The guy in the caves of Iron Forge who redeems the Murky codes, I'd give myself a Murky and one for all my friends who don't have one.
Then I can have my very own Murky, and enjoy it for all my days. :D
11/10/2011 08:42 AMPosted by Antualarion
Topper McNabb, so I can mooch off everyone for gold.

Keep your gold, I'll take the hamburgers!
I'd be Fiona out in EPL, so Tarenar Sunstrike could have a crush on me. He's a cuuuutie.
Tyrion so I can feel tall and golden and powerful and boss around the other Paladins. Oh! And I get to wield Ashbringer
I would be Mankirk, so I can frame others for my wife's death.
Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas!!! (AkA Larry)

and restore my people to glory!
Thrall's Balls! :D
If there was an NPC that you could be for a day, who would it be and why?

Keep in mind, Azeroth being a place of deception and magic, it could be easy to be "found out" if you act too much outside of that character's norm. So how would you handle it?

Sven Yorgen because I would love to have in be completely in character to lift people up by their necks.
Deathwing, pre-4.3. Just fly around torching people, giving out free 'cheevs.