<REJECTED> 14/14 Reg SoO Recruiting more!

Area 52
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Tooooooooooo the top!
Still need a tank.
Hi <Rejected> - just combing the forums and came across your guys post, are you still looking for a tank? Blood death knight specifically? I am currently looking for a raiding guild that does fri-sat or sat-sun earlier starts on sunday. I recently moved to England so the time difference is the main deterrant from finding a solid raid guild that fits my schedule. I have been playing since ZA launched in TBC, I have been raid tanking from Wrath to now. I recently main switched to blood tanking from a feral druid. I have multiple alts although only a prot war and this guy to 90. My recent experiences have been primarily heroic progression of current content. Hit me up or if you would like I can throw you an app, though I do not have recent logs.
I noticed that you are specifically looking for a DK tank, however, I'm gonna see if maybe you'd be willing to accept a warrior tank anyways :) I am looking to raid on Tues, Wed. I would be looking at a server transfer if you were interested in having me, so plz let me know.
Need a skilled tank, healer and a beast rdps reply to me on this thread or add me for more info Vegasboy#1545
full thanks guys ;)
Need some 2 boss dps and a skilled healer going for 16/16 before t15
OK....Need a beast tank for ToT 1/12 (Warrior/Druid/Pally). Been having attendant issues, need one more to fill the group. My Btag is Vegasboy#1545 or put in a app on our website.
Leaving a message here but when I get back on WoW in about an hour I'm gonna add you. Those raid days and times are awesome.
OK looking forward to it :)
Need a Skilled healer for our group druid/monk/disc priest :)
NEED 2 SOLID TANKS AND 1 SKILLED HEALER FOR OUR GROUP 2....
UP!
experienced bear here, been doing end gamer raiding since WOTLK launch, killed all the end game bosses on heroic through WOTLK and CATA and took a hiatus in november of last year and been back in the saddle since mid Feb. i lack the 490 you are looking for right now, but can be at 490+ within a week or so, i think i am sitting at 480ish at the moment.
if interested send me an in game and i would be glad to talk to someone.
hey guys!!
ayz!
bump!
Hi, I am currently ilvl 487 and trying to find a guild to raid in. I hardcore raided in the vanilla/BC days and a little off an on since then. But I am currently alliance and on another server. However I have other chars on Area 52 horde. If you are interested in me i am willing to xfer over. Im really wanting to get back into the raiding scene. Hit me back up on here or whisper my other chars on Area 52 (Vursa - my mage, or Kelltar - my shaman)
vegasboy#1545 add me and we can talk
Looking for Hunter, frost Mage and disc priest!
^