Biggest/Coolest Polearm?!

General Discussion
Like the title says, what is the biggest polearm or best looking polearm in wow. I want to get one for my Transmog set, just think the polearm animations are cool, and having a really big wep as a goblin would be sweet!
There are no strength polearms, and thus, you will not be transmogging anything into a polearm.

Good day.
There are no strength polearms, and thus, you will not be transmogging anything into a polearm.

Good day.

Not any 85 ones, but there are ones for lower levels.

Good day.

Unfortunately this.
The one off of Malygos 10 man is GORGEOUS!!

It's blue/black with magical light blue runes floating around it.

It is called "Black Ice."

Aww... black ice is an agility one =(
All 85 Polearms are Hunter weapons.
All 85 Polearms are Druid weapons.

fixt

I was gonna say this one too ^^ it dropped tonight when I did it
11/12/2011 04:41 PMPosted by Vynaryln

There are plenty of polearms with strength on them, just not at level 85.
/facepalm

Oh my bad.

There are no currently RELEVANT polearms that level 85 death knight will be equipping, and as such there will be no transmogging in to polearms for death knights.

Good day.
Hellreaver is the only correct answer, but of course there is nothing at 85 to mog into it. :(

This, so much this. I have it on my shaman despite the fact that she can't use it. It's one of my favorite weapons in-game.

Black Ice
Anguish from ToC or ToGC (same polearm but different color scheme). Reg is green the other is golden. Best looking polearm in the game in my opinion.
Personally my favorite is the Marrowstrike from 5 man TOC. I just looks sick IMO.
I've always been partial to the Sonic Spear but like others have said unless they change the transmog rules you are gimping yourself at 85+ if you are using a polearm.
The scythe polearms! Like Soul Harvester, Grim Scythe, or Battle Scythe :)
05/28/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Kamulos
Anguish from ToC or ToGC (same polearm but different color scheme). Reg is green the other is golden. Best looking polearm in the game in my opinion.
did this really need a necro...
... The hell is wrong with you people?

Hellreaver is best polearm.
Well you could go for the Epeen6000 for the ridiculous look or you could take Lukar's advice and grab Hellreaver for a good, normal look.