H14/14***ChallengeAccepted***LFM WOD

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 21 Next
Greetings!Alliance US 10 man Khadgar.
Visit us at http://challenge-accepted.enjin.com/
add us on real ID at someonesaretard@hotmail.com and holyavengerkhadgar@yahoo.fr
IN THE REAL ID REQUEST PLZ LEAVE A TOON NAME AND SERVER.

Raiding in Challenge Accepted: PRE NERF? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Challenge Accepted is a hardcore raiding team aiming to excel at current content. We then spent the last weeks of the patch weeding out and consolidating our roster. We now have a roster of 10-11 skilled and dedicated players with the sole goal of downing bosses in mind. Due to this high skill threshold and unity, the raid environment is drama-free, relaxed and enjoyable. We have been consistently a top 30-50 US guild for 4 consecutive tiers with a very light 12 hour raid week..

Current Progress:
FARM MODE.

Challenge modes --> 9/9 GOLDS
  • Realm First! Challenge Conqueror: Gold
  • Finished before Hardmodes became available in MSV.

• Progress and Notable Feats:
  • Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream!
    US 32 Cutting Edge
  • Realm First! Ra-Den!
    US 50 Cutting Edge
  • Realm First! Sha of Fear!
    US 32 Cutting Edge
  • Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer!
    US 16 Cutting Edge
  • Realm First! Will of the Emperor!
    US 31 Cutting Edge
  • Realm First! Madness of deathwing!
    US 40
  • Realm First! the Firelord (under the tag TheBrethren)
    US 32

• Glory of the Thundering Raider
    US 30 World 100 Realm First
  • Glory of the Pandaria Raider
    US 8 World 41 Realm First
  • Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    US 23 World 115 Realm First
  • Glory of the Firelands Raider (pre nerf)
    US 7, World 29 Realm First

• Raid times:
    To be Updated for WOD
    Team recruitment Needs
    [li] All for WOD.

WE MAY PAY FOR XFER DEPENDING ON THE CANDIDATE.
    We attract players from top 10 US guilds who want a lighter schedule without compromising on performance and progression. We have former players (not bench warmers but raiders) from Blood Legion or Adept in our ranks.
    Many guilds use the words skilled or exceptional in their recruitment threads even though they couldnt down much pre nerf.
    We wont be ambigious about its meaning; applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria: You must have significant pre-nerf raiding experience on end bosses in a top 50 guild.

We will test your raid experience, your gear, how well you play your toon and offspecs. Playing an alt is also a great tell of someones skill, we will test that. This is not for the lighthearted or easily offended. If you do not master your toon, you will not make it into our roster. We do not want to teach anyone or help anyone get better, we need folks who have mastered their class and role in a 10 man raid. The RL wont hold your hand, 10 man is about synergy and effort, no one can be carried.
    ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE GEARED ENOUGH TO STEP INTO HM CONTENT

If you feel this is the kind of team you want to play and excel in plz apply on our site:

or
    Visit us at http://challenge-accepted.enjin.com/home
    add us on real ID at someonesaretard@hotmail.com and holyavengerkhadgar@yahoo.fr

or leave your real ID in an ingame mail on US-Khadgar to eratub or holyavenger
    EXCEPTIONNAL ROGUES : come get a legendary
    EXCEPTIONAL CASTERS: come get servers firsts in a fun raiding guild!
    bump. We have been farming H rag for 8 weeks. On a 2 week break right now, but we are ganna hit 4.3 very hard, aiming for a top 50 US ranking.
    still looking!
    Deathchin will die
    Need a melee or caster dps for 4.3 Come get realm firsts and a top 50 US ranking!

Really pref firelords.
    still looking for that one special dps for 4.3
    Come get some yummies
    recruitment needs updated
    Still need a rogue? This was my alt, but planing on making my main if I can find a guild.. I'm 7/7 heroic and my main was in Heat the number 10 us 10 man guild. If you still have a rogue spot i would be a great asset to your guild. I've been playing since release and been apart of many top guilds. Thanks for your time and best of luck I'm 4.3
    11/23/2011 04:11 PMPosted by Jsparks
    Still need a rogue? This was my alt, but planing on making my main if I can find a guild.. I'm 7/7 heroic and my main was in Heat the number 10 us 10 man guild. If you still have a rogue spot i would be a great asset to your guild. I've been playing since release and been apart of many top guilds. Thanks for your time and best of luck I'm 4.3

Send us an app
    Okay I'll add you! I won't be back from vacay till the 29th for thanksgiving but I can talk through text and or email. I know the 29th will be patch day and I know its important to have a final roster, but I will not let you down!
    LF that one special rogue or mage
    Our search continues for now :)
    LF caster or rogue PSW
    Still looking for that one special dps
    crunchatize me captain
    bumpp
    May have a winner, but keep apping!
    Mage with or close to dragonwrath or a nasty rogue.
    pump it upp