How do I delete my Battle.net account?

Customer Support
Hello Blizzard, I would like to permanently delete my World of Warcraft account from the servers. This is of personal issues and I want my account to be deleted. I understand that this action cannot be reversed, but I fully agree and want this account deleted.
E-mail privacy@blizzard.com from the address associated with your account to make this request.

Note that this will still not "delete" your account, but it will permanently remove your identifying information from it. It will still exist (as will your characters, etc.), but they will not be accessible to you.
"As with other situations, the key seems to be giving Jayne a heavy stick and standing back." -- Inara
11/26/2011 06:52 PMPosted by Madalu
Hello Blizzard, I would like to permanently delete my World of Warcraft account from the servers. This is of personal issues and I want my account to be deleted. I understand that this action cannot be reversed, but I fully agree and want this account deleted.
01/12/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Camelwides

Did you not even bother reading the response before you necroed the thread?