4.3 Cat Survival Guide

Druid
I got DI once... And I asked the lock if I was procc'ing it enough for him with 3 bleeds (I had the T11 2pc at the time - though I'm not sure that counts). He said no, but I was his only option until the S.Priest showed up. :(

I had DI a few times back in T11, the old guild I was in, the warlock loved me, said he never lost the buff on most fights.
11/23/2011 07:09 AMPosted by Taswind

/Jelly

./also

I got DI once... And I asked the lock if I was procc'ing it enough for him with 3 bleeds (I had the T11 2pc at the time - though I'm not sure that counts). He said no, but I was his only option until the S.Priest showed up. :(

I think I died a lil' inside...

Shouldn't be lots of downtime unless there is a fight with target switching. Ferals have a high enough crit as is to keep it going.

I sweet talked my way to a DI for Staghelm throughout most of the tier, but other fights are not so good. Lately, however, it's been promising because we added a lock to move to 3 and a spriest quit to lower that to 2.
Looks like I might've missed it, but does anyone know which weapon we will be using in 4.3? The agi staff or polearm?
11/27/2011 04:37 PMPosted by Briella
Looks like I might've missed it, but does anyone know which weapon we will be using in 4.3? The agi staff or polearm?

Whichever is the bigger upgrade and depends which one drops. Though obviously the polearm is the biggest upgrade.
11/27/2011 04:41 PMPosted by Nightsbane
Whichever is the bigger upgrade and depends which one drops. Though obviously the polearm is the biggest upgrade.

This. The LFR iLvl 390 Polearm even outstrips Fandral's by about 400 DPS, even though it is a lower iLvl.