What songs do you listen to while playing?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Personally i like to listen to Big Blue Dress(Cranius), I feel Fantastic(Jonathan Coulton),Don't make me get my main(cranius), And dubstep!
It varies wildly. Lately I like soundtracks, I've been enjoying listening to The Witcher game music. Another I highly enjoy is the Tron: Legacy soundtrack by Daft Punk.
Panic! at the Disco - Vices & Virtues (entire album) is my raiding playlist.
I just put my music library on random and let it go. Unless I'm listening to an audio book.
I usually listen to any song by Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga while I'm playing.
Usually I just cut out the WoW music and play the WoW soundtrack on iTunes. lol

It's funny because I sometimes forget that the Crystalsong music doesn't normally play in Shadowfang Keep.
I listen to the WoW sounds.

Well, they're better than RuneScape's.
Whatever comes on my Pandora station.
My taste in music is pretty diverse.

Example - Last ones Standing

Tinie Tempah - Wonderman

^ are my current obsessions.
Sometimes.....

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=-LTPzl9ZNac

It brings a stupid smile to my face.
Lately I've been listening to the "Justice" channel in Pandora.
I usually listen to various internet personalities and such while I play.

Totalbiscuit, Jessie Cox, Rob Moran, Evan Erwin, Hobbs, ect.
Usually just let my iPod go, so I might go from Dropkick Murphys, to Dvorak, to The Beach Boys, to the Into the Woods soundtrack. It's fun.
Mostly neo-prog and post-rock: Porcupine Tree, Riverside, Magenta, Pure Reason Revolution, Nightwish, Mogwai, Explosions In The Sky, Alan Parsons Project, etc...
The WoW soundtrack with all the ambient musics from the different zones :) When Grizzly Hills comes on, I turn it up ♥
11/22/2011 02:52 PMPosted by Zabby
I usually listen to any song by Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga while I'm playing.

Taylor Swift I don't care about, but I like you for your Gaga comment.

I also listen to Katy Perry and... as much as I don't like admitting it, Britney Spears. Likewise, a few other random songs, Super Bass is a common one.

*sighs*

11/22/2011 03:09 PMPosted by Annabee
The WoW soundtrack with all the ambient musics from the different zones :) When Grizzly Hills comes on, I turn it up ♥

I've heard awesome things about Grizzly Hills, but I've never ever gone there to quest, is it really that amazing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_juNWaelJ1Q

Play it on repeat, let others know, this will be the song played in your raid tonight.

11/22/2011 03:12 PMPosted by Nöble
I've heard awesome things about Grizzly Hills, but I've never ever gone there to quest, is it really that amazing?

I love the environment there :) It just seems so peaceful and naturey. Reminds me of when I was a kid and we had a cabin in Red River New Mexico... rivers and mountains and such :) *sigh*
Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones... I usually just set my Ipod on "shuffle"