Target Mouseover Target Macro

UI and Macro
I know there are a million posts about mouseover macros here, and I did do a quick search, but couldn't find what I was looking for:

Looking to make a macro that targets my mouseover target only if the mouseover target is harmful and not dead, and then again only if my current target doesn't exist, or is not harmful, or is dead. It'd be something like this:

/target [@target,noexists][@target,noharm][@target,dead][@mouseover,harm,nodead] mouseover

Of course, the /target command accepts the first @target as being the thing it's trying to do the targeting of so it doesn't work. Is there some clever use of ordering or of the /stopmacro command I can try to get this working or is this impossible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The ultimate goal is to have it do that and then also just run /targetenemy if I don't currently have a living mouseover target that's harmful or a living harmful target. So:

/targetenemy [help][dead][noexists]

would come after it. I don't think I need to add another conditional here to make sure it prefers targeting my mouseover over running the /targetenemy command as the /target mouseover command comes first.
Need to read this bit
http://www.wowpedia.org/Making_a_macro#.5Btarget.3D.5D_or_.5B.40.5D_versus_unit_parameters

Key unit for /target is current target so I don't think you can use the @mouseover bit for it.
Thanks for the help! I think I actually read that bit on wowwiki at one point and just forgot about it, or didn't fully understand it. What I've got now is:

/target [@target,noharm][@target,dead] mouseover
/targetenemy [dead][help][noexists]
/cast Multi-Shot (or whatever spell, can use this for almost anything)

This does most of what I wanted it to do. It won't ONLY target hostile units I mouse over unfortunately, but at least it means that if I mouse over a hostile target while targeting a friendly target it will target it right away and lock to it, which was essentially what I wanted. The idea is to use this macro for my characters' AOE abilities, like multi-shot for example. This way I can spam the button to make sure it's going off as fast as possible, it will auto-target an enemy if my current one dies and start multi-shotting again, and also if I'm mousing over a particular target that happens to be closest to the center of the AOE (and thus helping to maximize damage) when my current spam target dies it will prefer that target.

It's also just a handy macro to build into almost all my skills for soloing, as it lets you quickly and easily target what you want. The extra targeting mouseover clause is nice because it lets you target enemies that may be in your vision range but are outside of the range of tab targeting (and targeting with /targetenemy).

Is there any way I can further reduce the size of the macro though? Do I need the @target's in the first line, or are they implied by noharm and dead? From my fiddling, I'm pretty sure I need the [noexists] clause in the second line but I might be wrong there too.

Thanks again!
11/24/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Ismira
Do I need the @target's in the first line, or are they implied by noharm and dead?
@target is always implied when you don't specify a unit.

11/24/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Ismira
From my fiddling, I'm pretty sure I need the [noexists] clause in the second line but I might be wrong there too.
[help][noexists] can be replaced with [noharm]
Thanks for even more help!