Alysrazor Meta Cheevo.

Achievements
So, "Do A Barrel Roll" the description mentions NOTHING about having to stay alive to get credit for this. Some of my guildies had trouble with lag and died in the fire at the entrance to not mess it up for all. Now yea, as this may not be ideal, the fact that it is not mentioned in the tooltip, me and my guildies that died in the encounter deserve to get credit for this. U can die on other cheevos and still get credit for it, so how were we supposed to know that you couldn't for this one? Plz resolve this issue ASAP.
A simple wowhead search would've told you this.
Not every achieve in the game is exact to it's stated criteria. This has be known for a long time.
could care less what u think, fact of the matter is that its not stated, how lazy of them to not just add that simple fact? i have to reach out to a site to find this out? no, shouldnt be that way.
The info is out there it's not required that blizzard caters to everyone giving simple/detailed instructions on what to do, it has been this way since WoW came out where you needed to use outside resources to achieve....this is nothing new.
11/28/2011 06:19 PMPosted by Rawrdeblarg
could care less what u think, fact of the matter is that its not stated, how lazy of them to not just add that simple fact? i have to reach out to a site to find this out? no, shouldnt be that way.

"Couldn't care less" is the phrase you were looking for. And as to your QQ, do it again or and don't be bad. The reason you died is because you're just plain bad and can't not get hit by tornadoes.
if you AVOID ALL of those abilities than how are you DYING..... u take no other dmg really unless u stand in front of bird or bosss which if you can avoid the others how cant you avoid this...
just do what we did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1BhPBPHCqY
Hi. Tank here. That fully charged bird hit's pretty hard, at least the rest of my raid got some credit.