Business Time 10s 8/8 DS LF Hybrid

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
Bumped
I don't know, I've really been enjoying it. =(
<-- outbirk

I've decided that Rookh is running away and joining the faire. :c He's weird enough to hang with Sayge, and there's this cute Forsaken lady who sells these delicious pies...

Also, still waiting on magecakes. 9____9
<-- outbirk

I've decided that Rookh is running away and joining the faire. :c He's weird enough to hang with Sayge, and there's this cute Forsaken lady who sells these delicious pies...

I tried joining the Darkmoon Faire. They didn't want to have a permanent "Naked Gnome!" exhibit. =(
<-- outbirk

I tried joining the Darkmoon Faire. They didn't want to have a permanent "Naked Gnome!" exhibit. =(

Hey, your face is fixed!
<-- outbirk

That's a shame! You'd think folks would pay to see that... :|a
All folks have to do to see lots of naked gnome is come over to BT... We have a hard time getting the 'lil guy to keep his clothes on, sometimes... (like when he's flying over SW after getting his Legendary...)

Hey, your face is fixed!

I can easily see this being the punchline for a C&H strip. =D
Much better Fsob (with the face)
12/05/2011 09:35 PMPosted by Yahwen
Much better Fsob (with the face)

I concur!

"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~Oscar Wilde
Bumpity!
Good morning, WoW!
Exceptional gnomes of any class may apply!
Good news, everyone! Business Time is now the one and only official licensed guild of the National Football League and NASCAR! Hooray! So apply now for your chance to win Super Bowl or Fancy Racing Grand Championship tickets!

Disclaimer: The above statement is not intended to be a factual statement. Rules and restrictions may apply.
Good news, everyone! Business Time is now the one and only official licensed guild of the National Football League and NASCAR! Hooray! So apply now for your chance to win Super Bowl or Fancy Racing Grand Championship tickets!

Disclaimer: The above statement is not intended to be a factual statement. Rules and restrictions may apply.

I lol'd.
Bumpity!
12/06/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Fsob
Bumpity!
12/07/2011 12:44 AMPosted by Fsob
Bumpity!
12/07/2011 03:24 AMPosted by Fsob

Somehow this sounds like a Gnomish dance to me.

Somehow this sounds like a Gnomish dance to me.

Indeed it is!

Sadly Draenei can't do it or I'd invite you to join me. =(