How long have you been here?

Earthen Ring
01/26/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Advertencia
Did seven ninja the gong???

Nope
February of 2005.

Favorite memory? Probably the Kjellan stuff when he was our guild master and the "tests" to get into my other guild, the Royal Geographic Society which were fun since all was new to me.

I'll probably be here until they turn the servers off.
Been here since 2 weeks after the launch of the server. Seen many people come and go, and like others, went thru a few toons before deciding on Pepp as my main. Everyone knows me! And I know way too many people :P
Early 2005, best memory is being a big part of Dirty Twinks back in the day and grinding to legionnaire in AV.

Nov '04

God that feels like forever ago... I'm actually still playing the first toon i ever made. I have a ton of alts but mainly I've played balance since the first day i signed on (even when all we got was hurricane for 31 talent pts) and haven't changed. So many people over the year that came and went. good times. Still in the same guild from when I started it... god were old too....

~TLDR~ Kanta smells like Cabbage and Sigmar licks frogs.

Kanta's main in vanilla was a gnome mage, right? I'm pretty sure I played with him back then.
I've been here since January of 2005.
Been Horde since October? of 2005...something like that.

I remember when these forums weren't so boring.

Be less boring, forums.

I just realized you've been horde so long I've completely forgotten who you were ally side :P

I been here since Dec of 04. I was a nelf huntard named Kellem for 2/3rds of vanilla. Then i decided to mess around with a rogue for fun and never went back to the huntard.
jan '05, vile smile, and on, and on, and on, and on.

healed eku outside of terren mill to hwl, and killed lykis countless of times at xr. good times!

also.. didn't realize i had already posted in htis thread a few months back on my huntard, sorry >.>

Be less boring, forums.

I just realized you've been horde so long I've completely forgotten who you were ally side :P

I been here since Dec of 04. I was a nelf huntard named Kellem for 2/3rds of vanilla. Then i decided to mess around with a rogue for fun and never went back to the huntard.

Bah, I like Kellem, though he still owes me 2gp. Which is now up to 200,000gp if you factor in for inflation and interest over three expansions! :)

Be less boring, forums.

You realize I am the most entertaining being in the universe, right?

Well...tied with drunk Vacor.

You do realize what makes you so entertaining is only the fact I no longer post on the forums like I used to, right?

You do realize what makes you so entertaining is only the fact I no longer post on the forums like I used to, right?

Because the forums would explode with so much amazingness if we both posted regularly?

We should try to make that happen. <3
~*~Licks~*~
A couple of friends from Second Life brought me in to Warcraft on a cold New Year's Day in 2007 (a few weeks before the release of Burning Crusade). My first character was an Undead Warlock. (I never went back to SL).

The most fun I have had was when I introduced a friend of a friend to Warcraft. We quested and leveled together for a few months. We ended up going out for around three years IRL and went to several Blizzcon's together. It was a blast while it lasted.

I am pretty much a solo player and my guild is composed of all my alts. I don't do dungeons or raids, as I just can't stand the trolls and other nasties; Enough of them IRL. Mostly I like leveling new toons, PvP, go for achievements and collect pets and mounts.
03/04/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Shakina
~*~Licks~*~

/rolls R sound