4.3 Raid Finder Loot Rules

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20
Please implement the loot rules into Dungeon Finder. Ninjaing is out of hand.
Sort of screws feral druids.
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I was just in the raid finder and a warlock won a spirit and master neck. A mage rolled second highest. They both got +100 rolls over me, a shadow priest, and at least one healer. I thought I would throw that out there.

If you're in a raid as one of the below roles here is what you'll receive a roll bonus on:

DPS:

Mostly everything that doesn’t have a tank stat on it

Spirit gear (for elemental shaman, shadow priest, and moonkin)

Trinkets that trigger on damaging spells/melee hits

I request that this post be updated to clearly show that actually all almost all dps can roll on spirit gear. Not just the ones listed above. Mages, Locks, feral druids & enhancement shaman all receive bonus rolls on spirit gear.

If it currently can not be changed in game atleast update the post to make it clearly say this please.

I actually had the exact opposite happen to me, I didn't get the +100 on a ring with spirit and haste.

If you're in a raid as one of the below roles here is what you'll receive a roll bonus on:

DPS:

Mostly everything that doesn’t have a tank stat on it

Spirit gear (for elemental shaman, shadow priest, and moonkin)

Trinkets that trigger on damaging spells/melee hits

I request that this post be updated to clearly show that actually all almost all dps can roll on spirit gear. Not just the ones listed above. Mages, Locks, feral druids & enhancement shaman all receive bonus rolls on spirit gear.

If it currently can not be changed in game atleast update the post to make it clearly say this please.

I received the bonus on my elemental shaman when I rolled on a pair of mail agility gloves.

But, it doesn't detect spec quite yet, and since I queued and got in as DPS, it had no way to tell if I was using my shaman's enhancement spec or her elemental spec.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to when it will detect spec, hopefully in Mists of Pandaria. ^_^ It means that if I'm in a dungeon as elemental - which is usually the spec I want to gear most due to personal preference - and an agility thing drops which would be useful for my enhancement spec, I don't have to wait and see if a hunter or enhancement shaman - or feral druid or rogue for accessories - rolls need on it first, like I do now. I can just hit need, and if the hunter/enhancement shaman/feral druid/rogue needs it, they would essentially auto-win it, at least over my non-bonused elemental-spec roll.

Makes life easier, especially because I often have trouble sifting through the four other people's rolls and trying to figure out who rolled what on what, at least when more than one piece of loot drops at a time in a 5-man group, or when anything drops in a raid.
I usually dont post in these forums...but this was so entertaining i just have to. Tanking ds yesterday in lfr, on madness, i rolled need on a hunter only bow by accident. It gave me a roll bonus and i won it.... I was going to give it to the hunter, but he was such a *@** about it i just kept it to spite him :) ( yet i know im a *@** ) . Regardless, im a prot warr with a hunter only bow that i cant even equip.....gg blizz.
Yea its awesome! I just lost the roll on the dps 2hander from Madness to a paladin tank. A paladin tank, who uses a 1hander and shield, won a 2hander over someone who uses 2handers for their main spec. I dont even want to see a stupid blue post excuse of "oh well this is a new loot system and blah blah blah our heads have been buried in the sand for the last 7 years on what specs use what in our own game." The simple fact of the matter is they rushed this crap content out as fast as they could and it shows.
They need a MS/OS filter too. The one downfall will be the gear tokens. Someone who has the raid finder healing gloves will still be able to role on the rf dps gloves. I have seen many an argument about people "ninjaing" the gear tokens if they are currently equipped with one set.