[A] Advent - 5/8 Heroic DS25 - T/Th/Su

Burning Legion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Not... sure... what... benefits... of... me... being... french... canadian... are... questionmark

You get to apologize in French!

Except, being french canadian, he's too cocky to apologize...

That being said, we really are recruiting for CORE positions in our raids, and we could use any DPS/Healers.
Well if you all didn't raid at the same time we do on tuesdays I'd transfer an alt over and raid but noooooo.
Pshaw. You guys have H Madness down, what more is there to even raid?! If you log on your alliance alt around 730-8 before your raid starts on Tuesday and whisper one of the officers here, we can get you in quick.
Can do!
Bump for range DPS (Mages, maybe a shadow priest)

Also our tank has a good DPS spec/gear so could always pick up another tank!!!!

Apply @ wowadventguild.com
Bump for range DPS (Mages, maybe a shadow priest)

Apply @ wowadventguild.com

That. We really need DPS who fully understand what they are doing.

Looks like Lessor Tank got a shout out! Bump for competent DPS.
Hi! Warrof,
Here's a hug from me to you. Hope you find more raiders.
Lets Bumpty Bumpty and get you more raiders.

:)
Bump for solid ranged DPS!

Also, as a note, we are considering all applications! So even if you aren't ranged DPS and are interested in joining, submit an application. It's relatively painless...

;D
I would be really interested in coming back to burning legion if you guys had any open raid spots.
04/19/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Jackiemòón
I would be really interested in coming back to burning legion if you guys had any open raid spots.

Would you be willing to put in an application at www.wowadventguild.com so our recruiters can take a look at it? :D
Still looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers! Apply online at www.wowadventguild.com
Bump... while I still can, Garts on 5/8 guys!
oh silverymoon, you crazy

also, bump for a good shadow priest... inquire within
Bump for 6/8 25 heroic.
We need another shadow priest for our 25m heroic progression. Currently 6/8HM. The perks of Advent is that we actually raid 25m, we have Fredzilla, and our GM is French.

Also if you are a Shadow Priest and need a home I just happen to play the same class and I may teach you how to dougie.

wowadventguild.com
05/17/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Bayda
we have Fredzilla

nuff said FREDZILLA IM HERE FOR YOU