BH ninja

Ravenholdt
I did a 25 man BH just now with Sòlbadguy from Shock and Ore. We downed Occu'thar and immediately he, being the master looter, took a warrior pvp ring that dropped. The loot rules were stated as pvp and pve class rolls. He also ninjaed a warrior pvp cloak that also dropped from the same boss, not even asking for rolls. Here are some screenshots of the ninja of the ring.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/mattisspide/WoWScrnShot_111511_191710.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/mattisspide/WoWScrnShot_111511_191717-1.jpg

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/S%C3%B2lbadguy/simple
Put in a ticket. If the loot rules were stated IN CHAT, then he is obliged to abide by those rules. EXAMPLE:

NINJA Looter -- [Ninja's Name], [Class], [Date] [~Time] [Raid Instance]; stated "X" loot rules in raid chat. Took [Item] and [Item] as Master Looter without allowing for rolls.
It's a no go. I put in a ticket about this, and the gm states they cannot do anything. I just want to warn everyone else on the server about him. Also, it appears he was kicked from Shock and Ore because of this. He screwed 24 people over in that 25m BH.
Nice emotes you have there.
Spit?
/rolleyes
Spit?
/rolleyes

And you would do...?
Spit?
/rolleyes

And you would do...?

/chuckle
/mourn
sufficient enough for almost any pvp encounter.
Brought to you by: "Dwarven home made vodka" stay classy my friends.
I heard some one needs to be killed?

-V

-V

/checkfaction

-V

/checkfaction
/hehasanalliancecharacter =P
That's why I said it. Herpaderp? Otherwise there'd be no point.
Every detail needs to be in chat.

IT could even be worth clarifying whether high or low rolls win. I've seen low rolls win used a couple times over the past few years. Since it does exist as something people actually do, the GM staff might not be able to assume the more common high rolls win.

Basically, if someone operating with *no* prior assumptions will find ambiguity, the case stands a good chance of being deemed undecidable.

edit- Don't let this dissuade you from reporting. Good faith reports will not get you in trouble. Unless they see a whisper like "dude I'm so conning the GM into getting that for me", you'll be fine even if the report is unactionable, or even outright wrong.

-V

/checkfaction

Are you suggesting that I needed to post that on my alliance toon?

-V

/checkfaction

Are you suggesting that I needed to post that on my alliance toon?

-V

or a low level alt. preferably naked.
It's rather amusing to watch people ruin their reputation over useless things like BH loot, lol.

Who the hell doesn't have full pvp gear by now? I have 20k conquest points...
It's rather amusing to watch people ruin their reputation over useless things like BH loot, lol.

Who the hell doesn't have full pvp gear by now? I have 20k conquest points...

A true point, though if you dont have this person friended, you will not know if he changed his name. I usually add them to the friends list and add a note.

In the end, our reputation will out last the gear we steal or ninja.

Bob.
Ugh, I remember that guy. He has he on ignore and regularly shouts obscenities at me in all caps when I'm around. Reason? I beat him in a duel...

~_~
A true point, though if you dont have this person friended, you will not know if he changed his name. I usually add them to the friends list and add a note.

Bob.

With a name like yours, please tell me you're rolling a monk in MoP.

Bob.

With a name like yours, please tell me you're rolling a monk in MoP.

Little back ground story to the name....most all my toons have bob in them. So I pick something that is related to the class and that I have found intertaining in the past.

Now I picked this name because being the movie going father with my kids...we saw Shrek. There was the one scene where the prince was asking the mirror a question. The mirror refused and the Prince called Felonious; a henchman, who proceeded to break a hand held mirror to get the magic mirror to speak....hence the perfect name for a rogue....Felonious.

As for rolling a Monk....I may. Just been racking my brains for a good name for one.

Bob
Ah! Hehe I had thought you were trying to reference the jazz pianist. xD Still, cool!