[H,RP]Empyrean Gauntlet-Argent Crusade Guild

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 14 Next
Tyr's Hand: Now with cross-faction RP. :o
No, I'll tell you what we need to do. We need to bring a few Val'kyr into Tyr's Hand, kill off all the humans of Blackstone Order, and resurrect them as new Forsaken. Thus, the Horde shall have dominance once again.

It's a good plan.
Great. More Light worshipers. Even worse, dead Light worshipers. On the other hand, it's better than wasting your undeath devising plagues to use on the living.
12/10/2011 02:07 PMPosted by Tasrak
Great. More Light worshipers. Even worse, dead Light worshipers. On the other hand, it's better than wasting your undeath devising plagues to use on the living.

Oh, good. I am neither.

Death to Sylvanas!
11/21/2011 07:29 PMPosted by Ishbaneer
This sounds pretty awesome! I may drop in one of these days and give your town a poke! Hooray for Forsaken Light followers!

Forsaken Light-worshipers? THATS DOUBLE HERESY!!!

In all seriousness though, that's an interesting idea you have there - but I should warn you that there are a couple guilds that have staked claim to Tyr's Hand - the Blackstone order being one of them.
The Gauntlet was at Tyr's Hand before it was cool.

Yup.
Great. More Light worshipers. Even worse, dead Light worshipers.

Great are the blessings of the Holy Light of Creation, even to those who have been forced to become its antithesis!
but I should warn you that there are a couple guilds that have staked claim to Tyr's Hand - the Blackstone order being one of them.

The Gauntlet was at Tyr's Hand before it was cool.

^ We were there first. Of course, in small numbers. Blackstone Order is admittedly bigger, if later to the party.
I'll admit this is a cool theme.
Tyr's Hand: Disregard drama, acquire RP.
Brotherhood saying hi from Hearthglen. If you guys are up for Argent cross-faction RP every hit us up =)
That could be very interesting! :)
Fellow Argent bump! ;D

You guys are some nice folks to RP with! Looking forward to more!
The time of the Argent Crusade is now!
Good ol' Tel'thas'll have to stop by at Tyr's between duty to offer his support.
Bumped in the name of undercover warlocks everywhere.
Let the Light arise and its enemies be scattered, and let them who hate it flee before its grace. As smoke vanishes, so let them vanish away; as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of the Light.
Judge them, Light, them that wrong me; overthrow them that fight against me.
Bump for the Argents.
Bump from a sexy draenei