So I herd u liek MVPkipz?

General Discussion
Prev 1 26 27 28 40 Next
Welcome and thank you all for choosing to take on the green!

Our expansion of the MVP program is just getting started by the way. We're actively searching for more constructive and helpful posters. If you're interested, stay tuned for more information and, in the mean time, acquaint yourself with the updated MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#6

I'll be watching you. ^.^

Am I the only one that reads Zarhym's posts while keeping one eye on his avatar? As if the skull is talking in a poorly synced animation? I'm easily amused...

Oh right, welcome to all of the new MVP's! Glad to have you on board! :)

Not at all...it's fun to watch.

On a related note, your avatar's animation reminds me of Kingseeker Frampt from Dark Souls. Perhaps it click is the clack click head clack movement.
As always blizzard I question your choices.

But congrats MVP posters.
Congrats Huggy.
Before I call it a night, I just like to say thanks to all you fellow forum goers. We post here because of you and all the interesting and intense discussion we create together about this game and community we all are very passionate about. Together, across all forums, I truly believe (and I think most of you familiar with me can vouch for this) that we can work to create a healthier, more vibrant community.

I'd also like to say congratulations to my fellow n00b MvP's. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we'll try to do our very best at helping you, being considerate, and trying not to do you wrong.

So I hope you all have a wonderful night and take care!

/Gnomefist
11/28/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Huggywuggles
I'd also like to say congratulations to my fellow n00b MvP's. I think I can speak for all of us when I say we'll try to do our very best at helping you, being considerate, and trying not to do you wrong.

Hear, hear! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Moo <3

I'm happy now. :P

MooOOOOooo.
11/28/2011 09:40 PMPosted by Huggywuggles
/Gnomefist

/tauren fist

oops.
Aww, a bunch of my favorite forum-goers became MVPs! <3 Congrats guys. Maybe someday I will follow in your footsteps. Though I doubt it, haha.
Goodnight HW, and grats again to all you new greens.

I'll be keepin it real here on the white side.

/Nightelffist? No that doesnt work. lol
Actually, did we get any new Oceanic MVP's to keep Bluespacecow company?
11/28/2011 09:43 PMPosted by Idej
/Gnomefist

/tauren fist

oops.

I'm not cleaning that up. It's Koro's turn.
Congrats to all the new greenies! Been a while since we've seen some new ones. Good to see a few familliar names!
As you can see, I do my own (and vastly superior) version of /waggle for our new MVPs! Welcome aboard!
11/28/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Crithto
As you can see, I do my own (and vastly superior) version of /waggle for our new MVPs! Welcome aboard!

Do not watch Crithto's tail if you, like me, are up later than usual.... and somewhat... sleepy............ @_@
11/28/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Crithto

I'm going to be extremely generous, and allow you to /waggle to your hearts content.
Also, that's an adorable puppy!

>.>

/envy

Also, it just occurred to me we don't have any dreanei MVPs.

Regardless, more <3 to the new people :3
Welcome and thank you all for choosing to take on the green!

Our expansion of the MVP program is just getting started by the way. We're actively searching for more constructive and helpful posters. If you're interested, stay tuned for more information and, in the mean time, acquaint yourself with the updated MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#6

I'll be watching you. ^.^

You will have no children. You will hold no lands, no titles, no...wait, wrong color.

Congrats, all!
11/28/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Sorya

>.>

/envy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1670088064#6

:P
11/28/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Baneustwo

>.>

/envy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1670088064#6

:P

Do we have any Forsaken? Because that would be ironic as heck.