So I herd u liek MVPkipz?

General Discussion
Prev 1 35 36 37 40 Next
11/29/2011 11:33 AMPosted by Wilebosk
You know, in some languages there is no distinction between the colors green and blue. So welcome to all the new grues and bleens!

*laugh*

I like you.
11/29/2011 11:32 AMPosted by Aaronierro
High Tinker Huggywuggles!

It's got style. It's got flair. I like it.

11/29/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Bentleigh
He'll never know!

Up until the point when I tell him.

Foiled again!

11/29/2011 11:27 AMPosted by Aaronierro
I hope you don't mind them drizzled with tears.

Who's tears?

Of all the WoW QQ's of course.
You know, in some languages there is no distinction between the colors green and blue. So welcome to all the new grues and bleens!

Or you're just colour blind.

Word.

11/29/2011 11:35 AMPosted by Bentleigh
Foiled again!

Wait, I'm supposed to be the villain. This is backwards.

Just because I want you to viciously rip the souls out of kittens while injecting them with gruesome emotions doesn't mean people have to QQ 'bout it.
Appreciate the ...warm? welcome lol. I won't buy donuts (I called it!) but I will scarf them...and chug coffee straight out of the pot and chew the grounds...is that ok?

/Gnomefist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huggywuggles, Azeroth's most fearsome and terrifying Gnome Arms Forum MvP
Not gonna lie. out of all the MVP's, I'm most excited for you.

/gnomefist
11/29/2011 11:36 AMPosted by Killercaitie
Or you're just colour blind.

Ah, the mistress of Doom, Death, and Destruction herself: Killercaitie.

/bow

I'm ready to serve, master.

[edit] Can't even spell my master's name right...
Ah, the mistress of Doom, Death, and Destruction herself: Killercatie.

/bow

I'm ready to serve, master.

I'm in a good mood today. Just got one of my wisdom teeth out.

No drugs, no stitches, they just yanked that sucker right out of my head!

So, just set things on fire today! n_n
11/29/2011 11:37 AMPosted by Aaronierro

Word.

Foiled again!

Wait, I'm supposed to be the villain. This is backwards.

Just because I want you to viciously rip the souls out of kittens while injecting them with gruesome emotions doesn't mean people have to QQ 'bout it.

This is backwards, normally I'm a prissy mage, who has people do things for her. What's this madness?!

I'm drizzling the cupcake with their tears in general.
I'm in a good mood today. Just got one of my wisdom teeth out.

No drugs, no stitches, they just yanked that sucker right out of my head!

So, just set things on fire today! n_n

Shall I incinerate the orphanage? >:D
Congratulations to the new MVPs.

May your coffee cups always be full of refreshing caffeine!
11/29/2011 11:41 AMPosted by Bentleigh
This is backwards, normally I'm a prissy mage, who has people do things for her.

So, the epitome of the snotty English ladies in those old shows?

11/29/2011 11:41 AMPosted by Bentleigh
What's this madness?!

It either has to do with KC's epic return, or I just sprayed you with nitrous oxide.

Thank you both! =) Also Wilebosk please never do any electrical wiring work, it would likely end badly! ;)

I am doing a Christmas pic right now with little images of the CMs and mods on a tree and you were the funnest to turn into a little ornament.
11/29/2011 11:41 AMPosted by Aaronierro

Only if it attacks you first.

11/29/2011 11:42 AMPosted by Rygarius

Why coffee? What if they want a nice mug of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick?

(Which is AMAZING by the way)

11/29/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Alona
I am doing a Christmas pic right now with little images of the CMs and mods on a tree and you were the funnest to turn into a little ornament.

With your toon peeing on the tree? :P
Wilebosk

Japan being one of them

*nods*
11/29/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Killercaitie

Word.

Why coffee? What if they want a nice mug of hot chocolate with a peppermint stick?

It's a conspiracy. Coffee has a drug in it; they're trying to get all the MVP's loopy so that they can claim the glory of posting in this thread.
Gratz to all the new greenz... and thanks for all the help you provide! :D
11/29/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Ressie
Practical was chosen for Healing/Paladin. :)

11/29/2011 10:33 AMPosted by Huggywuggles
In fact, I'm pretty sure that Practical is stationing himself in the Healing forums.

Correct. I understand that a lot of the General Forum goers may not recognize Lissana or I (perhaps moreso myself than Liss - she has quite the following), but my primary posting source goes to the Healing Forums. My post count doesn't really illustrate how long I've been posting, because the forums don't play nice when it comes to switching factions and such, but you get the idea - I've been here for a while.

While we do try to direct misposted threads and such, personally I feel it's MY personal mission to help in the Gen Forums to foster a more civil and constructive community. I feel it's where I can do the most good for our community.

Also correct. I've taken it personally to make sure that the Healing Forums (and as of recently Paladin Forums with the Open Libram threads) are a good place to be. Sometimes, it may be a little intimidating for newer and veterans alike to post there. I'm hoping that a more candid presence will change that and foster good discussion.

It is important to remember that the key to being a good poster is being polite, and objective. I've realized that a large portion is how you handle disagreements.

11/29/2011 10:55 AMPosted by Ventus
This is fine, I don't mind giving players recognition for good behavior. But tred carefully. Recognition often leads to awards which lead to power. I don't want to see these (or other) individuals given the ability to monitor or otherwise punish other players for their behavior. That is your job.

It is not only Blizzard's job, but it can be everyone's job. MVP posters don't get treated any differently when it comes to our posts being reported (if they ever are). We can be banned/have green text removed just like anyone else.

Challenge accepted!

You. You mentioned coffee. I like you.

(Which is AMAZING by the way)

With your toon peeing on the tree? :P

Gasp. I would never on a Christmas tree my good madam.
11/29/2011 11:47 AMPosted by Alona
Gasp. I would never on a Christmas tree my good madam.

Do it...

Or else your sub will go missing again.