Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I think I know why. My guess is that when you transferred characters to another faction, the gear look that is suppose to be faction only remained on your gear, so you could wear Alliance gear on your Horde.

To test this, somebody should try transmogrifying other Alliance only gear that changes to Horde gear when you change factions. Or vice versa.

I have never transferred factions on my priest...
I know, same with all of my characters. It would be a bummer to have this be the reason why, because it is as minor as people rolling worgen then changing race just so they could have the top hat.

If it is the case, hopefully they are working on something to fix this like making transmogrified gear become untransmogrified upon faction change.
11/29/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Detoxsin
It's too easy to obtain.

Not nearly as easy as black mageweave set, cindercloth set, other crafteds, AH items, 60/70/80 raid gear, any pre-85 dungeon gear, other 60 pvp gear (AV, WSG, AB rewards), and so on. You were saying?
My vote is for bug.

Besides, they said this is just the initial roll-out of the transmog system, cut em some slack and im sure theyll fix it for us... soon.
11/29/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Trydan
cut em some slack

You must be new to the forums. Patch day is rage day...not level headed comments day.
11/29/2011 11:13 AMPosted by Thefinalnite
I can understand legendary but I don't understand why we can't use 60 pvp gear? i mean we can use other level 60 gear but what makes this one so special??

This! I wanted to wear the old 60 honor gear. :(
This makes me really sad. The 60 PvP gear is some of the only armor in the game with awesome faction flavor and if we can't wear it, that's pretty bull!@#$.

still hoping it is a bug, I'm sure we'll hear something today
Fix it Blizz come on now. I love the lvl 60 shoudlerpads! LET US TRANSMOG THEM GOSH DARN IT!
Yeah I tried to use the old lvl 60 PvP rare set for my alliance druids and it wouldn't let me use it...

This is my favorite armor set EVER...... and I cant use it...

this is a very low blow to me.... fix please.....
11/29/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Trydan
Besides, they said this is just the initial roll-out of the transmog system, cut em some slack and im sure theyll fix it for us... soon.

I am willing to cut them some slack if they would at least make a comment about it. I hate when they purposely ignore issues, and act as if they don't exist.

Tell us the problem, or if it was intended or not.

Seems pretty simple to me.
My vote is for bug.

Hey, I noticed that you have shoulders that are Alliance only! If you try transmogrifying and it doesn't work, could you tell us?
11/29/2011 11:49 AMPosted by Cakewalk

I am willing to cut them some slack if they would at least make a comment about it. I hate when they purposely ignore issues, and act as if they don't exist.

Tell us the problem, or if it was intended or not.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Yeah if they're gonna be dead silent, I'm not gonna cut them an inch of slack. Even if they do say, "yeah guys this is temporary", don't count on it getting fixed. How long have we had the "temporary" travel form now?
Are you telling me I can't wear the most awesome alliance gear that truly screams ALLIANCE ! on the battlefield ???

Whyyyyyy

/cry

Edit: I truly can't believe this...I was really looking forward to transmog especially to make my toons wear those..../sadpanda
The weapons are ridiculously big, I have to admit.
The weapons are ridiculously big and amazing, I have to admit.

Fixed so I could agree :P
Its funny someone makes a post because they cant read the patch notes saying they have to have the time in there bag to use for transmog, bam instant blue reply. And yet this rapidly growing post has been ignored, again, like on the ptr, again.
I am sad....I wanted to keep my level 60 pally gear. Oh well. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I would really like a blue post as to why this is. I hope it's just a bug.