Level 60 gear not useable for transmog!!!!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
11/29/2011 12:47 PMPosted by Saigos
Ill rephrase, thank you for finally posting, just kinda disappointed that it took over a month to even get this kinda response.

:) I told you it wasn't ignored, they just didn't post on it yet but now they did. Trust me if they want to post on something you will see it.
11/29/2011 12:44 PMPosted by Bashiok
we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

Much appreciated, thanks.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2952885503
"A 'Brief' History of AV, Part II"
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595342746
"Why Isn't AV Fun Anymore?"
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743697818
Thank you!
Yup, extremely disappointed about this. I was planning to use that gear to make my belf pally look more like a Blood Knight. Was very excited about it. Then I log on and it doesn't work. >_< I wanted to use the warlock gear too. I really hope it's just a bug that's being worked on and not that we can't use it at all. That will pretty much ruin transmog for me if the latter is the case.
By the Blues post I'm still not sure if we ARE SUPPOSE to be able to use it or not...
Ill rephrase, thank you for finally posting, just kinda disappointed that it took over a month to even get this kinda response.

:) I told you it wasn't ignored, they just didn't post on it yet but now they did. Trust me if they want to post on something you will see it.

It was actually ignored when it was posted for over a month on the ptr forums for both EU and US, it wasnt until it hit live, and as we predicted, the general forum got post spammed on it. That we hoped to finally get a response.
I don't know if I read wrong but weren't they supposed to add classic level 60 gear like the devout priest set to a vendor to buy? Like gear no longer available to buy? Or did I read something wrong? I could have sworn I seen a blue say they were bringing back old vanilla gear you could buy for transmog.
I've made like 10 posts in all 7 years of this game. And due to time, I unfortunately can't raid anymore with my guild, say for a few runs here and there, maybe....

But always have some time for the awesome that is: pvpness smashing scrubs faces in.

And of all the sets of gear we've gone through over the years, the ONE set stands out above them all (sure some other sets are great) but the Original, the first PVP set we came to love......and we can't even represent our own faction in it's original glory.

Other sets come and go, we know this from experience, but our first set was here for so long. It was a set I feel Blizz really did an amazing job at, armor and weapons a like, and for us not to be able to use it, is frankly asinine.

It's Patch day, lots going on, I'm sure everyone can understand that. I just hope you guys(blizzard) find the problem amidst the situation, let us play for the horde/alliance, like how it's supposed to be, like how you originally wanted....rocking bad@ss claymores and warlord recurves.

Cheers, Pis out
Yes, we posted about this the very day the issue showed up on the PTR, and it's gone completely ignored until now, when it's made it all the way to the friggin' live servers without a word.

11/29/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Styuv
I don't know if I read wrong but weren't they supposed to add classic level 60 gear like the devout priest set to a vendor to buy? Like gear no longer available to buy? Or did I read something wrong? I could have sworn I seen a blue say they were bringing back old vanilla gear you could buy for transmog.

That gear will be around when Darkmoon Faire comes around.
this has to be a mistake right?

i mean, why would blizzard make a feature like transmog (which allows us to REUSE older gear on our current stats)... hype up MoP and bringing the war back to Warcraft... and then slap us in the face by not allowing us to use FACTION based gear for this new feature?!

w
t
f

ps... thanx for the quick blue reply

What a big failure on Blizzard's part, i've read month old topics about not being able to transmog this and this and other known bugs get pushed into a live patch. Really dissapointed I was really looking forward to having some good looking gear on my characters that arn't 85 yet.
Yes, we posted about this the very day the issue showed up on the PTR, and it's gone completely ignored until now, when it's made it all the way to the friggin' live servers without a word.

That gear will be around when Darkmoon Faire comes around.

Ah thanks
I'm very disappointed. I've been looking forward to this tranmog to give my paladin the "blood knight" set, the PvP level 60 gear. I don't understand why they can't be transmogged, many of the paladins on my server (and several in my guild) are pretty pissed off about this. Myself included. Please fix this!!
Bliz, if you can have this fixed by time I get home from work it would be much appreciated ;)

And thanks for responding to us.
Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.

Thanks, I understand it is a busy day but any news is better than silence at this point.
All Blizz needs to say is

1. Its a bug, currently working on a fix

2. Its a big, no time table for a fix. Find other gear.

3. It's working as intended.

HOW HARD IS THAT?

Kind of hard, people are busy working on the patch deploy still and logging/fixing new issues as they crop up. Daxx has some feelers out, we'll get you word as to the situation as soon as we know what's up.
thanks for letting players know anyways. ;)
Ok, I'm going to be VERY sad if this is true.

I collected up the lvl 60 blood knight gear, the lvl 70 PvP belt, I spent JPs on the Blood Knight cloak, I got the shield from BC, I got the Dark Iron Helm and Blackguard recipes and made both of those, all in advance of 4.3 landing so I could rock the whole set... I even logged out wearing those to show friends via the Armory... :(

For ret, I planned to use the same set, but with the Tranquillen 2h Sin'dorei sword...

I've been building this up for many many weeks, it's the perfect blood elf paladin set, please please please let it be a bug! :(

Except this has been reported on the PTR forums for WEEKS with no response.