Bring back casual 25m raids!

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Hi, my name is Raamm and id like to see the return of casual 25m raids. Simple as that I feel that most people don't see any real incentive to do 25m raids anymore unless they're super hard-core which I was in wrath not so much anymore. The biggest problems i've seen myself when comparing and contrasting between 10 and 25m in Firelands was that 25m was just too much of a hassle to put together for a reward that was little or not much better. Sure the loot was slightly better for 25m heroic vs 10m heroic. But on normal modes the loot to person ratio was the same. I was thinking to make casual 25m raiding slightly better you could add an extra piece of loot on normal and heroic. Another part of this arguement is that the dps and healing required on a per-person basis on 25m is generally slightly higher than on 10m is there anyway to potentially close that gap to a more reasonable amount. I do understand that 25m is supposed to make up for this gap with raid buffs that 10m will generally not have, however with the buffs its still short on a per-person ratio. My guild went 10m for a few weeks due to it collapsing upon itself we were 4/7 heroic FL 25 and the 10m group cleared 6/7 in about 3 hours.
LFR says hi.
LFR isn't a serious raid it was pretty fun to pull lots of trash with the first boss though everyone got mad but we just aoe'd it down. Also LFR doesn't provide meaningful guild progression its more of a filler thing you do on your own time considering that most good 10m guilds could likely 10m most of the bosses. And this is coming from someone in a guild called "Raiding is Srs Business" Not Srs enough.
is there an example of a 25man casual raid that you could give?
So you want to have casual easy raids while being serious?

K
I hereby declare guild ranked #135.66, repeating, of course to be hardcore. Everyone else are considered casual
They pretty much did this with LFR.

I too miss the 25 man format, it's gone to hell in this expansion, except for a handful of uberguilds that are above my skill level or frankly interest. So LFR will have to do, and it's good enough. In the long run, I have to wonder what Blizzard intends to do to revitalize 25 man raiding guilds, though.

As somebody who has played since vanilla, I just cannot get into 10 mans, period.

12/01/2011 07:51 PMPosted by Raamm
Hi, my name is Raamm and id like to see the return of casual 25m raids. Simple as that I feel that most people don't see any real incentive to do 25m raids anymore unless they're super hard-core which I was in wrath not so much anymore. The biggest problems i've seen myself when comparing and contrasting between 10 and 25m in Firelands was that 25m was just too much of a hassle to put together for a reward that was little or not much better. Sure the loot was slightly better for 25m heroic vs 10m heroic. But on normal modes the loot to person ratio was the same. I was thinking to make casual 25m raiding slightly better you could add an extra piece of loot on normal and heroic. Another part of this arguement is that the dps and healing required on a per-person basis on 25m is generally slightly higher than on 10m is there anyway to potentially close that gap to a more reasonable amount. I do understand that 25m is supposed to make up for this gap with raid buffs that 10m will generally not have, however with the buffs its still short on a per-person ratio. My guild went 10m for a few weeks due to it collapsing upon itself we were 4/7 heroic FL 25 and the 10m group cleared 6/7 in about 3 hours.

LFR says hi.
Casual raids, tier 11 nerfed, tier 12 nerfed, tier 13 undertuned, at least the first half.