Tier 13 Feral?

Druid

Why is pretty much the whole set, and all the off pieces favoring cats? Pretty much all of tier 13 is haste/ exp, and all the leather boots in the raid are all haste. Where is all the crit / mastery gear for bears?
Tier 11, tier 12, had separate sets, you could either turn in your token for a cat feral pieces, or a bear feral piece.....now it's only cat?
Well, I got nothin
...no, they didn't.

And by the way on the entire tier(all 5 pieces) there is more mastery and crit than hit and exp.
...no, they didn't.

And by the way on the entire tier(all 5 pieces) there is more mastery and crit than hit and exp.

what are you talking about?

Only the chest piece has crit / mastery

everything else is a mix between hit/ exp / haste

go look
...no, they didn't.

go look
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=1058

I didn't say that they didn't have haste/exp, just that there was more combined total mastery/crit than haste/exp. Which is true, unless 1059 is no longer greater than 1004.

Although I have to say, that is a boatload of expertise.

go look
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=1058

I didn't say that they didn't have haste/exp, just that there was more combined total mastery/crit than haste/exp. Which is true, unless 1059 is no longer greater than 1004.

Although I have to say, that is a boatload of expertise.

At least we have a ton of red sockets, but still
And you don't like Expertise....why?
11/29/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Arielle

Because I play bear with zero threat issues and realize that increased survivability is infinitely more important in the early progression phase than a meager DPS gain.
For those of you crying about bear/cat split in MoP; this is why.

It's to help, people.
11/29/2011 01:57 PMPosted by Zxillius

Because I play bear with zero threat issues and realize that increased survivability is infinitely more important in the early progression phase than a meager DPS gain.

You don't understand that Expertise is better than Crit, do you?
You still have to hit in order to crit, right? I remember back when people were figuring out which abilities were two-roll but I can't recall results.

Also: only the helm has haste. Every other stat is a bear stat even if some are bearier than others.
The gear seems to favor bear more than cat to me (even the set bonuses).

I'm an unhappy kitty >:(
Has anyone tested whether the glyph affects the bear 4p set bonus? (Heal+Rage consumed vs +% to healing & no Rage consumed?)

Nevermind; found a thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657436144
:)