/rp mode?

General Discussion
We have /afk /dnd and many others why not a /rp standing for Role Playing? so when players are rping they can just switch on /rp mode and it pops a message to people who whisper them so they know. Think Blizz could do this?
Sometimes addon creators do it better than Blizzard ever could.

Example? Vent, Mumble, Recount, Auctioner, Magenuggets, Scorchio, Healbot, DBM, and so on. Blizzard attempted to make versions of these addons / programs and they all bombed. The only ones they killed were Questhelper and gearscore.

You're looking for an addon called MyRolePlay.

Best,
Well i mean blizz did add quest helper and that worked out pretty well, i just think they should add a little command not a big add-on
so any rp's that think this is a good idea?
It might also just make people try to bother you even more. You know, the "lolrp" crowd.
12/01/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Shankstress
It might also just make people try to bother you even more. You know, the "lolrp" crowd.

True but they would just do that any way when you told them yourself, and any way /ignore is there for a reason :)
I'd rather not.

No real reason for it.
I'm happy using MyRolePlay.

If Bizz were to incorporate something like it, thats fine. Or I can just keep on using it. Makes no difference to me.
hmm i still think it would be good to have, kinda like the in-game vent (which no one uses) but should still be there just in case.