LFR Disparity for 10 v. 25 man raids

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
25 man raids can currently use LFR to gear those toons who can benefit most from downgrading from 391 heroic 4pcT12 to 384 4pcT13 by constantly running LFR over and over again. I see this as a huge oversight from Blizzard that a toon, who has already killed Boss X in LFR, can get loot traded to them from Boss X killed after the 1st time during a week.
Find another 10man group on the server. Work out the loot rules, and bring in 5 social/alt on different accounts/pugs you can trust and queue with a full group

It's really not that bad at all.
well, I don't agree that a loot trade should be able to be done to a player who has already downed that boss for the week... getting a 25man premade and handing out loot via a master looter type thing is fine, but chain running the raid to get unlimited loot traded to people is not good.
12/01/2011 08:11 PMPosted by Rxk
25 man raids can currently use LFR to gear those toons who can benefit most from downgrading from 391 heroic 4pcT12 to 384 4pcT13 by constantly running LFR over and over again.

Just curious, how do they do this? Is it something like:

Run through it as a premade 25man, distribute loot normally.
Get one person to swap to an alt, run through again and the alt gets all loot, trades it to appropriate people.
Get the next person to swap to an alt, and repeat step two until everyone has 4pt13?

Actually it kinda sounds pretty easy.
12/01/2011 08:23 PMPosted by Slowmotion
25 man raids can currently use LFR to gear those toons who can benefit most from downgrading from 391 heroic 4pcT12 to 384 4pcT13 by constantly running LFR over and over again.

Just curious, how do they do this? Is it something like:

Run through it as a premade 25man, distribute loot normally.
Get one person to swap to an alt, run through again and the alt gets all loot, trades it to appropriate people.
Get the next person to swap to an alt, and repeat step two until everyone has 4pt13?

Actually it kinda sounds pretty easy.

put in 1 of every armor wearer and token user (plate, cloth, leather, mail)
Have them win everything
trade to mains even though they cannot roll
you didnt read the post, or dont understand the post, because nothing in your reply relates to what hes talking about.
actually on PTR i tried trading a tier token (won 2) and the person couldnt receive it.

I don't think it works how OP says. did he see it happening or is he guessing?
You cannot trade loot from a LFR boss to a player who has been eligible for loot from that boss already this reset.

Or, in other words, if you can't roll on it, you can't receive it in any way.
You cannot trade loot from a LFR boss to a player who has been eligible for loot from that boss already this reset.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1034351-Paragon-what-is-going-on?p=14463167#post14463167

Quite a bit more elaborate than I expected, but we'll see what people say about this.
You will find anything you possibly can to complain about, won't you.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1034351-Paragon-what-is-going-on?p=14463167#post14463167

Quite a bit more elaborate than I expected, but we'll see what people say about this.

Hunh, interesting, but has anyone confirmed that, or are we all taking it on Keobia's say-so?

What I thought they might be doing, which would not be exploitative (just extremely time consuming) is to have a raid finder full of characters they don't care about and just rotate the last spot or three among mains, who then snap up all the loot for their role that drop. Since there are three bosses that each drop two pieces of a given tier token plus a random third token, you have a decent chance of getting 4pc and are almost guaranteed 2pc.
What I thought they might be doing, which would not be exploitative (just extremely time consuming) is to have a raid finder full of characters they don't care about and just rotate the last spot or three among mains, who then snap up all the loot for their role that drop. Since there are three bosses that each drop two pieces of a given tier token plus a random third token, you have a decent chance of getting 4pc and are almost guaranteed 2pc.

Easy check for this is to look at their main toons. If you see all of them with 15 kills then you know something is up.

edit: or if they are PERFECT at doing the alt/main rotation.
You just need someone who multiboxes in your raid to do it in 10 man!

Actually that's a good idea, hmm.