Any Truly Old School Darkspearians?

Darkspear
Prev 1 9 10 11 15 Next
haha ya i remember all of u, and lafleur was amazing he outbid everyone on a toep just so the other mages couldnt get it cause i didnt have the dkp to beat them, pissed everyone off so bad but it was sooo funny
12/05/2011 06:53 PMPosted by Morillin
Swifty

Who is Swifty?
No one remembers Kared(strym) or Pankee.
I am old school and I cannot believe someone already mentioned Darkspear's greatest high warlord Vtojoe.
I miss playing with Kavtor, Aquaje, Billpimpin, Valize, Vorii.
I wonder if everyone's favorite Mormon Paladin/Warrior/DK is playing again.
I want Dolphy to stop playing Starcraft and come back to play WoW.
I want Kittenslayer to stop texting me when he's drunk.

I also want 1000 of you to take your free transfers, please.

Thank you for your consideration.
How long ago was this? I had a hunter back in vanilla on Darkspear (Venata), but I mostly solo-ed stuff (and never raided... make dragonscale breastplates, not war!), so I don't know any of your names.
I'm still here :) and i still still suck at it :)
Auntbee
Verix
Reeve
Swiftknife
Cancer
Farica
Flag
Ppt
Ein
Billpimpin/ Joelpimpin
Voekl
Smokez
Gengar
Tynave
Ontwou
Selbunk?
<--- Codyrules, Orc Rogue. ive had a few x-fers and name changes since then.
albis, lethi, connact, bluelazer, opel, sephs, toez, jutsu, saboran, eniquity, coma, chipman, swifty, bandet, holt, shweex, kenshinub, layne, zargax, wheredoes, dardre, selbunk, zerat, zonzede, thrux, simone, aphrodite, linxus, bloodcraze, zephy, heinous, hellforce, energy, torq, nekator, grievum, darkterror, halinsback, flag, rastasoldier, soulgank, howitzer, healem, xqushiner, caymonki, andratta, benlei, meanrock, urp, unsung, wence, dynasti, blacktears, zarquid, fission, posidan, amplefroth, dervin, takuu, manic, bonecaster, evil, eclapeetan. ghost, cydel, hellsong, dmbwarren, taiterdinger, iolo, gnappy, lite, uhews, dollwin, procafius, tigerheart, terranigma, crelix, slamingo, soulkeeperx, vtojoe, oygad, motomi, hepsheebah, phoebelyse, nightbreeze, thedarknes, ultimaa, sombody, jiraiya, redeyeorc, sponge, grarg, dragonfang, orphenzone, solbaid, jadore, jozan, gz, flawpy, ff, purple, enforcer, negamith, zekk, eldrianna, nexius, mordeh, dirtnapp, runek, veoo, ganick, valize, devonshire, clotho, fenris, brent, horky, riskbreaker, illusions, fiveshot, formic.

just off the top of my head

- amyth

Can't forget my favourite Icon druids: Mahanaxar and Brightshard!
Gyshall, OMG it has been a long time since that name has come up. I use to OT for him in MC with "Underground" and Grassland, always parked to the left of the AH door.
09/23/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Coneofcool
albis is the 1st one... and thats just the people i played with at 60 the most, this is the original motomi gnome warrior not 80 orc hunter motomi thats my cousin shawn

you should remember me then, i was sikiess from end result, im sad none of you named lafleur he was an amazing paladin too, or connact the warlock.

hi Sikiess!
I think people are just starting to name off random guild mates
Ensui
myself
Ozzie
Ghost
Opel
Rahja
Themessiah
Layne
Wence
Jutsu
Noki
Serek
Sargantus
Lokedout

tryin to think of some more
Thedarknes checking in - my buddy Dps (holy paladin) and I rerolled.

Also, hey Jutsu, it's been like... years.
Thedarknes checking in - my buddy Dps (holy paladin) and I rerolled.

Also, hey Jutsu, it's been like... years.

i still remember our duels outside black temple

- amyth