Where can I find the Gnomish Engineer Trainer

I have the Goblin Engineer Specialization and was wondering if I can get the Gnomish Specialization ?

I went to Booty Bay and found the Engineer Trainer but he did not want to speak to me at all.

What do I have to do ? The trainer in Undercity displays some recipes with the Gnomish specialization in red and I would like to learn them all...

Any suggestions ?
You can only be one or the other. If you switch from Goblin to Gnomish, you won't be able to use your Goblin schematics.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum