Bug, my bra is showing

Bug Report
1 2 3 9 Next
With all the new mog looks the bras on females are not hiding like they did before. Before the patch I would put on any gear in the game and the bra would disappear, now it stays straps and all and it looks tacky. Ruins the look of mog sets.
I would like to confirm this, and point out that my wife is very displeased that her gals have gone from elegant-yet-feisty to Prom skank.

The Armory apparently isn't showing the straps, but they are showing up in game. The effect isn't limited to female characters either, with pieces such as Ravager's Woolies showing the male briefs as well.
Can we get a fix for this, I cant mog half my sets because the bra straps and the whole back of the bra show. And as my vertically challenged friend above pointed out, the males are showing their undies also.
12/03/2011 02:21 AMPosted by Toxarís
Can we get a fix for this, I cant mog half my sets because the bra straps and the whole back of the bra show. And as my vertically challenged friend above pointed out, the males are showing their undies also.
A fix is coming, you'll just have to wait. Many bugs surface when a major patch hits, and it can take some time to fix them all.
I feel bad... I only clicked cause i saw bra *ears droop*
I am moving my message from a thread I created. I did not find any threads regarding this issue when I first looked. I am glad to see ((and sad)) that I am not the only one experiencing this issue.

"So after downloading patch 4.3 I am experiencing a bug when my little gnome is wearing her clothes. She is a level 35 frost mage and wearing almost full Azure armor. When wearing my Azure Silk Vest, I noticed that my little green gnome bra is showing through.

I play another gnome on Fizzcrank and she is a lv 31 warlock and has the same problem. She
is also wearing Azure armor, including the Azure Silk Vest which is appropriate for her level.

I just think that this looks silly or at the worst kind of inappropriate. Girls shouldn't let their bras show through. ((Yes I know that wearing the vest so your chest shows might not be the most proper thing to do but that is the style for this vest which I am fine with.))

The image of my gnome to the left does not show this bug, but in-game it appears. I hope this can be cleared up. I can only imagine that other races are having the same issue. I would rather wear this vest in the style it was before the patch. Blizz programmers, please help this
poor little gnome and all the other good girls of Azeroth with this clothing malfunction. "
There is still the issue and no word they know and acknowledge it. This kinda ruins your transmog idea blizz, unless there is something more at work here. Is this happening because blizzard is trying to turn us away from mogging the more provocative gear, I hope that is not the case, that would be a pretty lame thing to do.
Can you guys perchance post screenshots of the issues? I am wearing the Ornate armor set and both my armory and in-game toon don't show the bra (I am assuming this is the set that you are referring to, Toxaris, since you are also wearing this?). I also have the Engraved set and don't have problems with it, either. If you can't post screenshots, maybe some items that are affected specifically?
i tested this some days ago with Green Woolen Vest and can confirm it was bugged.

i have not tested it today though. idk if hotfixes took care of it.
I'm not seeing this today, even with the above item(yea I collect all the hot gear).

kinda disappointed that I didn't see this, it sounds more acceptable than how my hair has always gone strait through helms like the one this one looks like.
12/05/2011 05:21 PMPosted by Amilyra
Can you guys perchance post screenshots of the issues? I am wearing the Ornate armor set and both my armory and in-game toon don't show the bra (I am assuming this is the set that you are referring to, Toxaris, since you are also wearing this?). I also have the Engraved set and don't have problems with it, either. If you can't post screenshots, maybe some items that are affected specifically?

you its funny now that you mention it, but as a nelf in End time I dont think it did it there. Seems to be bugged for different races and even males. I will go in and take a pic and post it in this post. When servers are back up. Oh it dont show up in armory this we know only ingame.
The glitch for me seems to be an account wide glitch on all my toons regardless of race, armor set, etc. From what everybody is saying it seems the glitch is affecting a lot of people differently than others.
12/07/2011 12:07 PMPosted by Judeena
The glitch for me seems to be an account wide glitch on all my toons regardless of race, armor set, etc. From what everybody is saying it seems the glitch is affecting a lot of people differently than others.

it is account wide for me also.

Oh and I did say I would post a screen of the issue got busy and forgot I am now.
Bear in mind that on strapless sets and low backs the issue is worse because the whole bra shows at the back and more of it shows at the front.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/popcat/sb/WoWScrnShot_120711_010118.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/popcat/sb/WoWScrnShot_120711_010201.jpg

I hope they understand now and if anyone else has shots to post of this issue feel free to post them in this thread and keep this open. As I said this never happened before transmog when you would swap gear the bras always disappeared.
id like to add to this all my toons and all my diffrent servers and diffrent accounts (i have three) ive talked to GM's and one even came in game, he didnt see the bra but i tried everything- turning off, uninstalling and restalling addons even nothing worked

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/kittykitty6988/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_120911_073617-1.jpg

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/kittykitty6988/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_120911_073630-1.jpg

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e247/kittykitty6988/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_120911_073627-1.jpg
Thank you for the post Amurache. I hope they are looking into this bug, it really ruins a lot of transmogging. I understand the patch is riddled with bugs and issues they need to address first, but can we at least get a " We are aware of the situation" comment.

On strapless items that are low cut on the sides and back like Revenant Chestplate The entire back and sides of the bra shows. This was never the case prior to transmog.
Having this issue also, please fix! It looks terrible with some items! :( Account wide, all my girls and even some guys with armor that can potential show their manly underoos! Helppppp! D:
No need to bump multiple threads on the same issue, Gitsie. Pick one and post your information. This one is technically the correct one, as it's our consolidation thread. =)

As a note, I am wearing the same armor as Toxaris on Amilyra, my female night elf hunter, and not getting the issue.
Just noticed this tonight on my BE warrior wearing Battlemaster's Breastplate. I normally have the guild tabard on, but took it off to preview another chestpiece.

WTB fix please!
I dont know why some people have the issue and others dont, and the fact that I checked on my male human and was appalled his skivvies were showing. I have to check my Draenei and my undead but I have a bad feeling its with them too.