4.3 BoE Trinkets.

Druid
I haven't logged on since 4.3 so tell me, fellow Cats, what yummy BoE trinkets are available to us this patch?
none.
/cry
Why would you think there would be BoE trinkets? We didn't have any last tier.

matrix restabilizer ftw.
11/30/2011 04:04 PMPosted by Ellesîme
matrix restabilizer ftw.

Correction: Heroic Matrix Restabilizer FTW. I'm just sad I only got it two weeks ago and it's already gonna be replaced by just about any of our 4 available trinkets.

Then again, I still have to get rid of Seed first so.

yea, my baddie guild never made a serious push on heroic rag.... but that's cool, it wouldn't have been worth the pain.
11/30/2011 04:15 PMPosted by Ellesîme
yea, my baddie guild never made a serious push on heroic rag.... but that's cool, it wouldn't have been worth the pain.

oh, but it is worth the pain.
11/30/2011 04:46 PMPosted by Konungr

oh i beg to differ!

there's about 6 folks in our 10 man squad that are cut out for that kind of content. no way it'd be worth dragging the rest through it....
11/30/2011 04:57 PMPosted by Ellesîme

oh i beg to differ!

there's about 6 folks in our 10 man squad that are cut out for that kind of content. no way it'd be worth dragging the rest through it....

Sounds like my guild for normal Firelands10.

...we're not very good. Or rather, about 40% of the people we can grab on raid nights aren't very good. The rest of us are better, depending on where one sets the bar for "good".
while there are not any Boe trinkets, there are valor trinkets. and the one for feral is very nice (for my personal taste, certain ppl might not like it)