Druid Feral Cat And Boom Uglyfication.

Druid
Hi as we all know 4.3 has bring to all classes a new way to make their character diferent from the others. But why do we druids who play shapeshifting most of the time do not have any look improvement.

Yes i know what you people thinking ( Hey we can do transm too) ok but how about Firelands Fandrals Staff? I dont know if you can transm and still be able to look like a fire feral but if not i would love blizzard to do a fix for that. Im sure we would be more than happy to be shapeshifting all the time. As for the booms well they sort of need some new look aswell so... tell me what do you people think about this =D.
You can transmog the Flamescythe into something else and retain fire cat, but you cannot transmog something else into a Flamescythe and get the same result.
=O you made my day, i actually ask for that and was told was not gona happen. Did you really transm flames into a new staff and work? thats all i really would liek to know.
11/30/2011 10:37 PMPosted by Wolfiepoo
=O you made my day, i actually ask for that and was told was not gona happen. Did you really transm flames into a new staff and work? thats all i really would liek to know.

Yes. My Flamestaff looks like a squid on a stick and I still turn into a firecat.
I really do wish that you could transmog another staff into Flamestaff and still be an inferno kitty.
Since you can swap weapons mid-fight, you can start with the Flamescythe equipped, bat at something to activate it, and then swap to your real weapon for a minimal DPS loss.
well what i tought was transm the flames into another wep and have fire kitty not have the flame staff too look like something else that makes no diference to me D=. And switching thing its a good idea but why cant they just let us put the fire kitty inany staff thats all i want huhuhuhuhu lol.