Smarten up the LFG tool, too many PVPers

General Discussion
Recently since this patch came out I have noticed I have been grouped a lot more often with people sporting PVP gear, and I mean all decked out in PVP gear. While this does not mean they are going to suck or be bad in heroic dungeons - it has been so far with my experience these people tend not to even know the fight mechanics, nor are they putting out good dps to down mobs in decent speed. I understand they are in these dungeons to gear up but like I said, I am getting stuck with these people like every other dungeon I tank. And it is not a good experience wasting time wiping on simple fight mechanics (like the first boss fight in Grim Batol), inadequate healing from a healer decked out in PVP blues, etc etc.

So I suggest that the LFG tool smartens up, why does it not recognize players with PVP gear and assign their item level as a 0 if they are sporting such equipment. Is anyone else frustrated or experiencing these problems?
Then get out of BGs if you're in PvE gear. >.<

EDIT: That made no sense...time to sleep...
OH NO, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SEE CONTENT? OH NOOOOOOO.

And there isn't much to do in the off season anyway except the instances/raids.
Then get out of BGs with PvE gear. >.<

I dont step a foot into the PVP world, I could care less about it. But really, coming into a heroic with allll PVP gear, and there are DPS that comes into a group wearing like 4 pieces of tank gear, few PVP dps gear, and one PVE dps gear...its terrible
12/01/2011 06:09 PMPosted by Guapanese
So I suggest that the LFG tool smartens up, why does it not recognize players with PVP gear and assign their item level as a 0 if they are sporting such equipment.

Dead horse is dead.

100% this. Just be lucky that you don't get ME in MY gear as tank! :D
I see the PVPers are getting offended lol. I dont want to start or fan any flames, I just want to express my opinion because this experience so far really sucks. Someone in every dungeon that I am doing is decked out in literally, all pvp gear, except for those that I am grouped with in the new dungeons (because they know better - I guess?). It's a shame to be wiping on old dungeons. Isn't it common sense to not enter a dungeon (a purely PVE environment) with PVP gear (not useful for PVE). Like I said, there are some people who can make it happen, but the ones I am grouped with are derrrrrrrrrr..........
replace "pvp'rs" with "bad players"
Spose you have a new character and your alternatives are buying season 10 pvp gear or showing up in quest greens? I'd rather see someone who's made the effort to show up in the best gear they can find, who cares if they have resil.
I top charts.. any pve i'm wearing was obtained last 2 days. Now i'm up to 7 percent hit.. was at 5 lol
We gotta gear somehow. Don't tell us to run normals, the gear is usually worse than what we've got.
I am just as capable of dealing damage in PvP gear as I am in your fancy-shmancy PvE gear.
You're right, "Smarten Up the LFG Tool, bad players"

Bad players who enter dungeons with 100% pvp gear
12/01/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Stormspellz
replace "pvp'rs" with "bad players"

And you don't get me. ;)

12/01/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Guapanese
I see the PVPers are getting offended lol

LOL I can, like, lol see that all the lolPvEers are lol wanting PvP gear to lol have no ILevel. lol.

Sorry for taking that out on you, but I hate seeing 'lol' in these weird places.

12/01/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Guapanese

What of good players in PvP gear? @$$hats. generalization-making @$$hats.

12/01/2011 06:22 PMPosted by Dexen
I am just as capable of dealing damage in PvP gear as I am in your fancy-shmancy PvE gear.

I'll just leave this right here.
Lol @ aaron.

So you think it makes sense to come into a heroic dungeon with all PVP gear? Enter a raid with all PVP gear? Lol

yeah, you see that..i placed a LOL right there Lol
You're right, "Smarten Up the LFG Tool, bad players"

bad players enter dungeons with pve gear and do just if not worse.
Lol @ aaron.

So you think it makes sense to come into a heroic dungeon with all PVP gear? Enter a raid with all PVP gear? Lol

yeah, you see that..i placed a LOL right there Lol

1) If it's as a DPS, it doesn't even matter.

2) This is a Dead Horse thread.

3) Thanks for aggravating me on purpose. I'll leave this troll, and this dead-horse thread, now, before I get TOO irritated.

Bad day to you, OP. I hope you get a thousand trolls, ninjas, and baddies in all PvE you do.

Good day to everyone else.

/leave
12/01/2011 06:15 PMPosted by Aaronierro
Dead horse is dead.

indeed.

/attempts to recall my standard rant

some people play on pvp servers.

they may have simply forgotten to switch out their gear sets.

ask them to kindly change their gear.

if pvp gear is all they have, you can either:

a/ deal with it

b/ kick them

c/ leave

it's not like you don't have any options.

why do you feel the intense need to force your playstyle onto others?