19 Queues for WSG not popping

Bug Report
Guys, blizzard is working hard to fix this problem. Please quit complaining :)

Hunter.
Blizzard working hard = another month - 2 month wait for a real fix. :) Our only hope is the fact that 85 bg ques have been a lot longer than usual but with a much higher volume the bug doesn't have such a huge effect. Hoping for a fix tomorrow. =/

Otherwise tinkers s11 is coming out maybe it's their plan to make us play our mains! :o
WTB queue times again
This is a fairly serious problem affecting a significant mechanic of the game in not only the 19 battleground bracket (xp off) but other xp off brackets as well. It is a bug that prevents mine and many other user's reasonable enjoyment of the game.

I don't think its an unreasonable expectation to ask for an answer from a blue poster advising us of whether or not they are aware of the problem, their apologies and a timeline on when this going to be fixed.
/support
/bump

Hunter.

Ill bite you
I support this thread.
This is a fairly serious problem affecting a significant mechanic of the game in not only the 19 battleground bracket (xp off) but other xp off brackets as well. It is a bug that prevents mine and many other user's reasonable enjoyment of the game.

I don't think its an unreasonable expectation to ask for an answer from a blue poster advising us of whether or not they are aware of the problem, their apologies and a timeline on when this going to be fixed.

Just sayin, Blue posts are rare in the Bug report forums, I wouldn't expect a response. Just it getting added to the "Known issues" list.

Just sayin, Blue posts are rare in the Bug report forums, I wouldn't expect a response. Just it getting added to the "Known issues" list.

I wasn't aware of that, the last time I came here the forums were different and there were often blue responses. Nice to see their customer service going down the toilet.
I'm opening a thread or continuing a thread under support > customer support as there seems to be blue posters addressing issues there. I will later edit an appropriate thread link later in this post. Thanks for your help Zaxbys.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657611385?page=1#3

Issue is being looked into.
Still 20hr+ ques for AB and WSG. Please fix this soon.
i've been seeing queues starting to pop

Hunter.

Ill bite you

Explosive shot.
*Shudder* *Shudder* God knows how long since...I've even clicked that WSG flag gear... *Twitch* *Crawls back under blankets*
But seriously, I'm not usually one to complain but 22 hour wait time? Ack! Ridiculous!
Please fix Blizz.

This is still a HUGE problem.....why does Blizzard not give two fuks about their players??

On a lighter note- Those were some amusing AB's this weekend. Gotta give it up to the alliance for making it possible! GG and hopefully we can coordinate more in the future ;)
I hope they fix this...
Bump.
Bump!