[Guide] How to Transmogrify

New Player Help and Guides
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Heh stuffed tiger ...
So how much longer till we can Cross class Transmog
02/11/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Stanleyipkis
So how much longer till we can Cross class Transmog

I'm hoping this isn't a serious question as the only people who MAY know are the developers, and they don't come to this forum. We're just all regular players here. There has been an influx of "blue" posts lately here but they've generally all been CM's, so they wouldn't know either.

My best bet to your answer however is "never".
It says my item "already has that appearance," which isn't addressed in any of the restrictions or explanations of the transmogrifier. My weapon satisfies all the requirements, and indeed I haven't even tried to MAKE it anything else, i can't get started. Any suggestions?
thanks!
It says my item "already has that appearance," which isn't addressed in any of the restrictions or explanations of the transmogrifier. My weapon satisfies all the requirements, and indeed I haven't even tried to MAKE it anything else, i can't get started. Any suggestions?
thanks!

What's the item in question and what are you trying to transmog it into?
02/11/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Avanna
My best bet to your answer however is "never".

I certainly hope that it is. I wouldn't want class-specific items to become moggable by anyone else any more than I want level 10s to be able to mog level 85 epics.
Folks, please like the original post. :)
Danke for writing this.
i like how there is all these rules to just change the appearance of oyur charecter...lol in dc universe you can have whatever armor you want to appear to have on, as long as you have it of course.
Ok somewhat stupid noob question....

Im want to look like outfit A, i'm wearing outfit B. I visit and do the mogging. Then later on i get outfit C. Do i have to go back and mog C to look like A or will it automatically when i put it on.

(Aka Is the mogging slot related or actual item related)

FYI im just coming back to this it wasnt around when i left almost a year ago. LOL
(Aka Is the mogging slot related or actual item related)

Actual item related.

For instance, every time I get a new chest piece, I go to the Transmogrification NPC to make it look like my blue overalls.

And welcome back! /wave
Newby question: at what level can you transmog? Someone was telling me you have to finish a certain Twilight Headlands quest before you can see the transmog fellow. Is this true? Can we sub-84 riff raff transmog some of our stuff for kicks, or do we have to wait until we're big kids to do so?
06/22/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Rulf
at what level can you transmog?

You can transmog as soon as you have items that are eligible for mogging. Even level 1's on a trial account can use transmog provided they have eligible items in their inventory for both sides of the mogging process.

Anyone who told you differently is either seriously mistaken or trolling you. The transmog vendor for the alliance side is in a shop along the canals in the Cathedral District of Stormwind (look for decorations that resemble a disk version of those static-electricity lightning orbs).

For proof, find a thread Tkatii has posted on in this forum and check out the character profile. Tkatii is a level 20 trial character with several transmogged items.
do you have to be 85 to use this?
06/23/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Bugly
do you have to be 85 to use this?

Avanna's post answers your question in the first sentence.
This was very helpful! Thanks
How to transmog - What is transmog? Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kVo9XAtw1U&feature=youtu.be
Great info !! thanks i was really confused about the process xD
So here I am all decked out in my lvl 60 gear.........loved that classic look....

and I cant seem to transmog..........

what gives?
So here I am all decked out in my lvl 60 gear.........loved that classic look....

and I cant seem to transmog..........

what gives?

Read the post:
Level 60 PvP gear is currently not eligible for mogging in order to preserve the status of the gear. Players with Feats of Strength from the old PvP ranking system may purchase identical gear from vendors in Area 52, Netherstorm, which are eligible. A more permanent solution is in the works.