Defilers rep change?!

Achievements
I was in Arathi basin just now. Usually I get 11 rep per tic because of guild perks and 10 without guild perks. I have been getting 17 today per tic. Did something change? Am I living under a rock?
They upped the rep by a small amount because i think it was 4.1? that broke it making it so it took double the resources to get the normal amount of rep. This fix helps some with that but why they didn't just change the resource/rep interval back to where it was idk since even with this change it's a nerf to the way it originally was.
I agree. Just excited that they did something even if it was small.
I have even taken note of this change in Arathi Basin, And I welcome this change. It's nice to see that Blizzard has raised the reputation gain in this battleground once again as before it was a slower one to grind like the faction in Warsong Gulch.

As Blizzard has raised the reputation grind once again for Arathi Basin, I'm hoping Blizzard will do a similar change with it's counterpart Warsong Gulch. Maybe adding small reputation gains every few minutes or a nice jump in reputation if you win a match would be nice. =)
I have even taken note of this change in Arathi Basin, And I welcome this change. It's nice to see that Blizzard has raised the reputation gain in this battleground once again as before it was a slower one to grind like the faction in Warsong Gulch.

As Blizzard has raised the reputation grind once again for Arathi Basin, I'm hoping Blizzard will do a similar change with it's counterpart Warsong Gulch. Maybe adding small reputation gains every few minutes or a nice jump in reputation if you win a match would be nice. =)

They didn't make it easier, they broke it so it only gave half what it used to, then buffed it only part way back to what it used to give.

Anyone else notice that it hasn't given any increase in rep for the BG weekend so far?
It's CTA LOL. Will be back to normal
I made this thread the day before CtA. And also, they made rep gains every 200 resources on this CtA. Still gaining 17.5 per though.
after reading through wowhead etc i've found that post 4.3 u get more rep than before 4.1 if u win the match =D