This one's for the ladies..

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
What race do you play and why? I noticed 75% of wow's female population seem to be belves/draenei. I personally play a draenei, but tbh I picked the race for the 1% hit buff, since we mages need a crap ton of hit rating and it gives me a lot more "wiggle room" when it comes to reforging in fire or arcane. But if it was up to me, racials aside, I would go worgen ;)
Worgen, because I'm a dog, if you know what I mean...
12/01/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Presea

You bark at random things and do your business in public? You must get a lot of strange looks.
I use to be really into belf/dra but now a days I usualy chose the one with the best racials for that side, since Cata hit I took a liking to the worgens for their sprint (worgen druid and rogue are very nice double sprints)
Forsaken, because I'm a corpse, if you know what I mean...

... err... wait...
Draenei, I don't like short races *inc gnome wrath* and there is something about Draenei I really like....
I used to play an undead lady, but...she looked...saggy. >.>

I wanted my in-game me to be pretty, so I rolled a belf. :)
Plus, at the time, I wanted to play a Paladin and a belf was the only choice~

However, if I wasn't on the horde, I'd roll a gnome. :)
12/01/2011 05:21 PMPosted by Angel
What race do you play and why?

I'm an altoholic, I play all of them (but troll). I do have preferences though:

Alliance side I prefer human
Horde side I prefer tauren

As for why... just 'cuz.
12/01/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Presea

No. Please elaborate.

12/01/2011 05:33 PMPosted by Cancionanxo
Forsaken, because I'm a corpse, if you know what I mean...

No. Please elaborate.
12/01/2011 05:29 PMPosted by Karat
You bark at random things and do your business in public? You must get a lot of strange looks.

Prolly licks himself too.....in public
I have several favorite races, worgen is my favorite however, they're just downright fun to play! Love their starting area and how they can change to human form and running wild. I also enjoy the overall look and style of them.
On the horde side I enjoy blood elves for the racials (pvp silence ftw) and starting area/mount plus I really enjoy their model.
Tauren and Night elves I also enjoy. I love their background, lore and their overall connection with nature.
My first char was a human and I use to raid with a draenei rshaman, and just the way they walk that little wiggle walk was so cute I had to make one as my healer. Considering switching to human for the racial though...

Herself, madame! Now apologize!

Err. Herself*
Herself, madame! Now apologize!

Darn you Lerrac!
You beat me! :|
Heh, I have two female Tauren, one male Nelf, one male Undead, female Worgen and female Troll
*scoffs* That would turn too many of you Worgen on! That was not a misinterpretation, it was all deliberate! >.>
I have one of everything. Except a Tauren, never did roll a FemTaur for some odd reason.
My first character was a Troll. My first level capped character was a Gnome.
I play several different races. My first character, as well as my original main, were female Tauren.
12/01/2011 06:04 PMPosted by Ferìa
*scoffs* That would turn too many of you Worgen on! That was not a misinterpretation, it was all deliberate! >.>

*gasp*

You...you don't see me post a lot around here, do you?

Wait, this is a good thing!

Carry on.