End Time instance

General Discussion
I just want to come forward and say whoever designed the mechanics for the final battle with Murozond needs a raise. Or a medal. Or even *gasp* a cookie.
The whole time turner thing? Awesome! It looks cool while it's happening, and as a mechanic for a fight it's actually fun to do. Freaked out someone today who wasn't expecting it, and then a whole party full of "Cooooool!"
So whoever came up with that, you need the cookie. Definitely.
I agree.
Is a interesting fight, like all 5mans itll prolly get boring on the 30th kill- but still fun.

- on a related note, BGs last forever- bring back old AV :P
Yeah, the new dungeons and raid is awesome. Everything from mechanics down to the look and feel.

This is the way dungeons should be. When I first entered it took my breath away. Great job Blizz, great job.
Yeah, the new dungeons and raid is awesome. Everything from mechanics down to the look and feel.

This is the way dungeons should be. When I first entered it took my breath away. Great job Blizz, great job.

On an unrelated note, nice hat. :)
I definitely agree, that fight is awesome. And tbh all 3 of the new dungeons were well done. I still think some of the DS fights are way too easy though, especially Morchock, what a joke.

On an unrelated note, nice hat. :)

Thanks. I was a little surprised Blizz allowed it to be transmogged. Thanks Blizz!!

Arrrrrrgg!!
Agree it was FUN and COOL. Blizz hit a homerun with 4.3
12/01/2011 08:17 PMPosted by Gabbypotter
a cookie

I'll be taking THAT off your hands!

/steal cookie from cookie jar in your room... that's right, YOUR room
I'll be taking THAT off your hands!

/steal cookie from cookie jar in your room... that's right, YOUR room

Hey...you? Wha...? My cookies?
/jawdrop
its like prince of persia
Whenever I go in there I volunteer to be Hermione. *hides*
End Time is definitely my fav new 5man
It really is like turning back time... I (almost) have permanent tree form again, yay!
it aint everyday you fight a GIANT RAID BOSS SIZED DRAGON in a 5 man

and then exploit time travel to defeat it