LFM Seattle, Wa players

Korgath
If anyone is a seatown player post up. There's a few of us that frequently get beers together and be fun to meet more. Post up. We have a horde seatown channel.
im near seattle auburn but im ally lol
Not from your server, but been looking for some local WA players - down in Tacoma area
I'm in auburn and work up in elliott bay
I figured there had to be more people here who play. Anyone have a Seattle based guild up and running? I'm on the east side.
pallyup here
Totally forgot about this thread till I got mailed in game. If youre Korgath horde join Seatown chat, usually find a few of us online. Though most of us have been pretty space case recently. If everyones of age maybe we can gather at like UW University Village RAM.

Mail me in game or ill try to make it a point to check back here more often.
02/13/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Anjunabeats
pallyup here

icy wut u did thar
Bump! Wheres moar seatowners.
I'm in Kirkland.Tryin to find a server that houses more of us washingtonians.
OH NO, more Washingtonians! You're all bad drivers. I hate driving to Tacoma to the bars and it's only like a 10 min drive.
herro
03/26/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Sapit
OH NO, more Washingtonians! You're all bad drivers. I hate driving to Tacoma to the bars and it's only like a 10 min drive.

The problem is you're trying to kick it in Tacoma. Dodge that aroma bro! WA born and raised, kicking around on the East Coast currently.
Born and raised in Kirkland. Currently stomping around the Greater Seattle Area. Tacoma is kinda a drive though.
I just moved to Seattle (lake city) a few months ago. I haven't played since bc. I got Diablo 3 and quickly became bored rerunning the same content and figured I should give WoW a try again (don't get me wrong D3 is awesome it's just ... not as much content).

What is this realm like, is it worth rolling a new toon on? Is it a mostly horde server?
Just moved to Everett!
I am in New Joyzey. Can I join your partayyyyyy?
Seattle is where i reside, like 4 blocks from quest field. love the area....everything i need is in reasonable walking distance.
No one down in the Olympia area or south towards Centralia?