LFM Seattle, Wa players

Korgath
SEATTLE, U ALREADY KNOW. WE IN HERE.

SUPERSONICS COMIN BACK.

KEMP PAYTON, WE TAKIN OVER.
Hi, I am also from N Seattle, Lake City, have a small player guild, and play daily, are you still looking for a guild, we are on Blackwing Lair.
ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ehhhhhh ummmm ahhhmmmm shhhhhtiiilllll allliiiiiiiivvveee ehhhhhh
Lynnwood, about 20 minutes from Seattle.
Edmonds, but Im not allowed to drink cuz I turn into Frank the tank
Im in Mountlake Terrace and could really use some help setting up my toon.
i live in shoreline, just north of seattle. i have no RL friends who play it which is weird since there seems to be so many WA players. hmm
Hey i just moved to the Seattle area like a week ago
Hi. Ill be moving to Redmond at the end of the month. Hit me up with some friend invites. Looking for a fun Seattle based guild.
I actually just happened to stumble upon this thread. I play out of the Tacoma area (I'm currently stationed at Joint Base Lewis McChord).
Nice topic, I'm in Los Angeles if anyone wants to hangout :)
I'm in the Olympia area
I'm in West Seattle; though I'll admit I'm new to the game-ish. :)
Edmonds, north of Seattle. If you're alliance and looking for a social mature club...Raiders of the lost Orc has a diverse age range with several Raid groups running weekly as well as RBG's. Sorry about the plug, just thought I'd offer that up....
yeah im in the Kirkland area and am lookn to chill with some wow buddies for some brews.
Kirkland here lets kick it!!!
I'm in the everett area
Maple valley here.. looking for a server with lots of local Seattle area poeple on it.