Best Alliance Pally Class

Paladin
Here in a few days I'm going to faction change to alliance to play with some IRL friends, and the fact is, I have no clue what race to pick. I've almost exclusively played Horde for as long as I've played WoW.

My question is, what is the best Alliance race to play as a pally and why?

Here's what I've got so far:

Dwarf
Stoneform might be interesting, and Explorer would be nice if I ever decide to do Arch
I don't see many dwarfs, so just their rarity in that respect is appealing

Human
All of the racials sound good, with the rep bonus sounding amazing
I see humans everywhere and I'm not that fond of their models

Draenai
Gift of the Naaru for a free heal could be useful, and Heroic Presence sounds interesting
Giant Blueberries, what's not to love?

Any advice?
Dwarves are the best for tanking.
Humans are by far the best for healing, gear dependent better for dps, and for any kind of pvp.
Draenei are a debatable/close second best for dps, and the heal is not bad in pvp.
Human
Human, free trinket and bonus with maces and swords.
id mess around with thew Character creater, makes one in all 3 and see which character you think suits you best. tbh, i dont notcie the passive ratial much though human ratial is beautiful in pvp
12/11/2011 09:11 PMPosted by Cayse
Draenei are a debatable/close second best for dps

1% flat hit all the time is better then weapon dependent expertise.
Human female, because we have the best HoJ animation. :P
Draenei are a debatable/close second best for dps

1% flat hit all the time is better then weapon dependent expertise.

and /waggle is OP.
This guy used to be a dranei pally, but I just could not stand how they look so I payed a race change, If you want to pvp Human would be your best choice followed by dwarf, if you are more pve oriented any race should be fine, at the end I would go with the model that is more appealing to you, it doesn't matter if you have some awesome racials but cant stand the look of your toon.
12/12/2011 09:55 AMPosted by Dorper
it doesn't matter if you have some awesome racials but cant stand the look of your toon.

That's the most important bit.

You should pick your character based on looks/lore/what you like before worrying about min/maxing some racial.
if u were role-playing or going for sexy looks, dranei is the best. they are buff, and cant be locks, which is a plus.(i hate locks, they are evil and profane.) they also are noble and respect the light. restistance to shadow damage as well.
You know you want some dwarven schmexiness. We're built like tanks, and our racial agrees that that is what we should be doing.
Human or Dorf with the correct weapon type is tied with Draenei with any weapon type for Retribution.
All about the human, can't beat rep gains and a freeeee trinket!

and 1% expertise with maces/swords
Well Ive been a Dwarven Paladin for a long time, and I say FOR KHAZ MODAN! Now all we need is our own Paladin Rams.