Best lock transmog set?

Warlock
just wondering what set you think looks the best and why? My favorite is T4, i remember seeing someone on youtube pvping in the S1 arena set(look alike set) and loved the way the helm and shoulders looked on an orc lock. This is my first and only toon and when i found out about the transmog feature I was ecstatic.
Tier 2 (Nemesis) with a Soul Harvester
Merciless / T5
Hands down.
Helm of the Maelific is the best transmog helm in the game. I think its T-6. The random demon wings that sprout still have 85 raiders saying "Whoa, what was that?"
Helm of the Maelific FTW! The whole T6 set is pretty awesome.
I personally have an unhealthy obsession for anything that is red & black so Merciless gets my vote (obviously). BUT(Big but there), There are few things more awesome than seeing a lock in full T3. Say whatever you want about the way it looks, that's still pretty awesome.
Tier 10 is awesome.

Season 2 is obviously cool, but a little common it seems.
felheart allllll the way
12/12/2011 02:16 PMPosted by Mazurtrim
felheart allllll the way

The more i see Felheart the more i want to go back in and get the full set. In the meantime i'll stick with t5 or t6. Both of which are amazing.
Netherweave set with the black mageweave shoulders and T1 helm. But I've never been a fan of robes or the overly ornate design of tier sets.
12/12/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
I'm going to be the odd man out and just wear T13.

I'm totally going to be a *@@% in lfr and need on t13 even when I have the normal version.

How else am I supposed to get the best recolor?!
I'm going to be the odd man out and just wear T13.

I'm totally going to be a *@@% in lfr and need on t13 even when I have the normal version.

How else am I supposed to get the best recolor?!

I'm with you on that. I got the shoulders. Only 3 more pieces to go, but until then, I'll gladly wear this T4 recolor.
S3 or GTFO
I have almost every set but malefic is still my fave.
i like, less is more. wish i had a black hood that also covered the face. not ingame anymore :(
my set is.