Rogue Transmogs

Rogue
Prev 1 19 20 21 25 Next
yo
Another outfit experiment of mine, wee :P
Recently changed to Bonescythe, I don't see it that often, & it's probably my new favorite.
Just finished this one, but i'm unsure about the pants and belt.
@Odeson
Nice set, I think the pants are a bit off but other than that awesome.
9/10
9/10,

That axe.... Too much... >.<
@Odeson
Nice set, I think the pants are a bit off but other than that awesome.
9/10

I hates you >.> I wunt that axe
@Tekton
Any ideas for another axe? I'm trying to keep the purple pink theme

@Fiever
It is so very pretty and shiny!
Collection Agent, Dexterity reporting in
I just got the helm (the final piece to my dream transmog set). I went for green because it reminds me of poison n we use those a lot =). Everything for the most part matches but not if you stare for too long lol. How do you guys like it ?
Testing the waters with this set, always loved the hat.
@You

Love the Troll Heroic set, look pretty good on a BE as well

@Riethe

Nice and sleek, but boots looks slightly out of place because of the color and thickness of them.
Tramanis- very nice match. Very nice "royal assassin" look. This is a baby leveling mog built around my helm, cuz I don't want to waist money on the helm mog.
04/09/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Bead
Tramanis- very nice match. Very nice "royal assassin" look. This is a baby leveling mog built around my helm, cuz I don't want to waist money on the helm mog.

9/10, you're me but in black ;P
zug zug
Abrakadab- 6/10. You look like a horde guard, which both fightens me and tickles my fancy.

Akama- 4/10. Your set doesn't fit together perfectly. The head piece is quite different than the rest.

Bead-6/10. Pretty bland. Not much flair to the transmog, but it does match and is all black.

Edit: I forgot to equip my PvP gear which is transmoged. Sorry.
So not sure how to submit a picture...first time posting here, and I know all these are old, but just contributing my Ravenholdt Elite x-mog to the list of legends out there!!! guess all u can see is my character picture.
Da Hoppa out
you dont submit anything, people go to your armory.

10/10 cuz you look like a killer..
Ninja Engineer, throwing a wrench in enemy battle plans, then vanishing. Or getting focused and insta-killed...