experiment 42-b mount

General Discussion
i dont post much and i really dont like complaining but......
i won this mount yesterday was all happy at first figured this would have to be cool......
was very shocked when i got back to org and this mount was a let down to say the least i mean after the ragnaros mount you would figure this mount would be a drake on fire or something instead its a reddish skinned wrath drake =(
Experiment 12-B and yeah a lot of people agree with you, it's not very impressive looking. I wonder how many more drake-model mounts they can possibly fit into this game.
An Infinite Dragonflight mount would be awesome.
12-B, indicating an old, old, old experiment. I don't see the problem here.
they can give us some wierd purple drake mount but no green one yet?
i dont post much and i really dont like complaining but......
i won this mount yesterday was all happy at first figured this would have to be cool......
was very shocked when i got back to org and this mount was a let down to say the least i mean after the ragnaros mount you would figure this mount would be a drake on fire or something instead its a reddish skinned wrath drake =(

Maybe you should have passed it to someone who'd appreciate it. Why do people roll on stuff they care nothing for?
12/14/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Nightsbane
Maybe you should have passed it to someone who'd appreciate it. Why do people roll on stuff they care nothing for?

She may have thought it would of been a cool looking mount, but to be let down. I mean geeshs no one knows what it looks like yet since there aren't no pictures of it out so its like OMG! type thing to want but a meh....

If someone has a screenshot on it post it so people can see what it looks like
It's freaking Gyth! Come on.

It's a throwback to the Chromatic dragons of Vanilla.

Exactly.
Just be glad you won a super rare mount, and move on.
12/15/2011 03:22 PMPosted by Tamashiì

She may have thought it would of been a cool looking mount, but to be let down. I mean geeshs no one knows what it looks like yet since there aren't no pictures of it out so its like OMG! type thing to want but a meh....

If someone has a screenshot on it post it so people can see what it looks like

Here you go 7 screen shots and a two second google search.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=78919/experiment-12-b#screenshots
12/15/2011 03:26 PMPosted by Mandapanda
Just be glad you won a super rare mount, and move on.

That person really grinds my gears. Get a rare mount then !@#$% about it

Edit - Oops double post

^this.

i am very fond of 12-b and will always wish to have it.