[Official] 4.3 Heroic Progression Thread

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 9 10 11 15 Next
Madness down.
^_^ yeyy.
Madness down.

It appears our kill was predestined to occur today.
gratz guys we played so !@#$ty this week, no excuse from the SC guys.
Madness down.

Loool I wonder who reported Laquna's post.

It's so humorous to watch a guild transfer here, talk trash, fall apart, drop to 10man, continue to talk trash, then lose to the guilds they talked trash to. A perfect ending. I hope a lesson was learned here.

I really hope Beastmode can pull out a 4th place finish to make it even better. Cheers Predestined, you da best.
Madness down.

Loool I wonder who reported Laquna's post.

It's so humorous to watch a guild transfer here, talk trash, fall apart, drop to 10man, continue to talk trash, then lose to the guilds they talked trash to. A perfect ending. I hope a lesson was learned here.

I really hope Beastmode can pull out a 4th place finish to make it even better. Cheers Predestined, you da best.

No, they felt bad about competing in heroic LFR mode and let fierce have realm first. Turns out, no one wants to raid long hours with toolbags when they cant be carried in 25 man. Funny how that works.
I actually reported that post. I'm also probably the only one from Pred that actually reads these forums still. You guys are just pummeling an already defeated opponent. If you ask me that's more classless than playfull trolling/trash talking that occured earlier (which I had almost no part in, btw).

As for this:

02/13/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Tring

You really have no clue what you're talking about as to why we had to start raiding 10m's. It wasn't for progression, or a last ditch effort to claim server first, it was to simply keep the guild going. I was one of the leaders that pushed for it to avoid nights/weeks of not raiding. I feel awful about it because it ultimately lead to my guild that I've been a part of for 3+ years falling apart.

No, they felt bad about competing in heroic LFR mode and let fierce have realm first. Turns out, no one wants to raid long hours with toolbags when they cant be carried in 25 man. Funny how that works.

Firstly, Fierce is an excellent guild. That statement is insulting to them as a guild. Secondly, that phrase was coined by Killercrank, who is in Exodus, not Predestined.....

Bottom line, congratulations on your perseverance and well deserved spine/madness kill. It's really a shame that we couldn't all support each other, but afterall, it is a video game on the internet, trolling happens. Appologies for all the trolling of my fellow/former guildmates. Best wishes to all the guilds still being able to raid. Cheers!

-Dys
I actually reported that post. I'm also probably the only one from Pred that actually reads these forums still. You guys are just pummeling an already defeated opponent. If you ask me that's more classless than playfull trolling/trash talking that occured earlier (which I had almost no part in, btw).

As for this:

You really have no clue what you're talking about as to why we had to start raiding 10m's. It wasn't for progression, or a last ditch effort to claim server first, it was to simply keep the guild going. I was one of the leaders that pushed for it to avoid nights/weeks of not raiding. I feel awful about it because it ultimately lead to my guild that I've been a part of for 3+ years falling apart.

Firstly, Fierce is an excellent guild. That statement is insulting to them as a guild. Secondly, that phrase was coined by Killercrank, who is in Exodus, not Predestined.....

Bottom line, congratulations on your perseverance and well deserved spine/madness kill. It's really a shame that we couldn't all support each other, but afterall, it is a video game on the internet, trolling happens. Appologies for all the trolling of my fellow/former guildmates. Best wishes to all the guilds still being able to raid. Cheers!

-Dys

At least you seem level headed
02/13/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Furíous
At least you seem level headed

Mainly just disappointed that I purchased the annual pass 1 month before my guild died :(. Damn you Blizzard! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!
Dysfunction, I'm sorry the guild tag underneath your name has been tarnished by your other members, past and present. It doesn't matter who said all those things, it came from your guild and it looked bad to everyone on this server. You don't know how many whispers we all got here in Carebears from other Horde people begging us to raid more, fight back, and do whatever it takes to beat you. You guys came in acting like d!cks, plain and simple. No one likes that.

I understand raider attrition and I do know what happened to the guild, I heard it from several of your members. But I also heard bad things about your officer core, mostly comments of childish, immature, toolbag leadership that led to people no longer wanting to raid with them. It's no surprise to me at all that your guild has fallen apart.

You say it "really is a shame we couldn't all support each other" as if your guild even made an effort in the past. All we got from you guys was constant trash talk and trolling. Do you really expect us just to forget about that?

All in all I'm done with WoW for now, I'm glad this tier/expansion is over and we managed to do well on a 3day schedule in our lolLFR10man raid group. At this point we're just poking fun at the guild that gave us such a hard time at the beginning of this tier.
Let's not lose sight of the real lesson here: We beat Tasty Beverage for a 3rd straight tier. I wonder if they're on the decline? Not sure if you knew or not, but we're kind of a big deal. I play with a mirror next to my monitor so I can check myself out as I beat Tasty Beverage at raiding.

With the last shred of seriousness I can give this tier, I'm just happy to be done. We killed a fake dargon. More impressively, Fierce killed it US 5th in 10 man. All of us were happy, but really impressed that they did it pre-nerf where our post-nerf was down to the wire. Whatever way the cookie crumbles in progression in the future, having 3ish (Fierce/Carebears/SC) guilds (maybe Beastmode eventually?) that can legitimately vie for SFs is pretty cool. Being the sole top dog on a backwater server is awful.
Let's not lose sight of the real lesson here: We beat Tasty Beverage for a 3rd straight tier. I wonder if they're on the decline? Not sure if you knew or not, but we're kind of a big deal. I play with a mirror next to my monitor so I can check myself out as I beat Tasty Beverage at raiding.

With the last shred of seriousness I can give this tier, I'm just happy to be done. We killed a fake dargon. More impressively, Fierce killed it US 5th in 10 man. All of us were happy, but really impressed that they did it pre-nerf where our post-nerf was down to the wire. Whatever way the cookie crumbles in progression in the future, having 3ish (Fierce/Carebears/SC) guilds (maybe Beastmode eventually?) that can legitimately vie for SFs is pretty cool. Being the sole top dog on a backwater server is awful.

I sure love me some good ol' hoe down, I mean.... :D Server Competition is awesome, it's great for the server, it's great for the guild, it's great for the players participating to improve and ultimately it makes raiding fun for those that are competing.

I sure love me some good ol' hoe down, I mean.... :D Server Competition is awesome, it's great for the server, it's great for the guild, it's great for the players participating to improve and ultimately it makes raiding fun for those that are competing.

Competitive my !@#, 3 or 4 of our raiders are getting burnt out right before a kill. I wish we had all 10 people striving for a kill like you guys, but we don't. TIME TO RECRUIT.

Competitive my !@#, 3 or 4 of our raiders are getting burnt out right before a kill. I wish we had all 10 people striving for a kill like you guys, but we don't. TIME TO RECRUIT.

For a modest fee <carebears> is willing to provide a small force of elite dargon slaying mercenaries guaranteeing your raid's success.
<Carebears> Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider done. Cute drakes~!*~!
not as homosexual as mine. thanks.

Your guild sounds like a garbage can.
02/13/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Tring
I really hope Beastmode can pull out a 4th place finish to make it even better

Me too Tring!

Gratz <Carebears> on the Madness kill from <Beastmode>
02/15/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Diesel
I really hope Beastmode can pull out a 4th place finish to make it even better

Me too Tring!

Gratz <Carebears> on the Madness kill from <Beastmode>

well, as Predestined is pretty much done, I'm pretty sure you'll get server 4th