Arena season 12 , 13?

Arenas
In 4.3 and beyond before MoP will there be a season 12 and 13 or is this the final season for Cata?

sorry if im a noob on this subject.
This will probably be the final season, but there's way to tell with no doubt.

I make this assumption because this is the last major patch (Raid Patch/New Season) and the R1 title this season is "Cataclysmic Gladiator," which falls in line with S8's "Wrathful Gladiator."

Cata has another raid coming says some random blue posts.. soo maybe .. maybe not.
12/18/2011 03:28 PMPosted by Aeriea
Cata has another raid coming says some random blue posts

Link?

The post I read said they have no plans for another arena season or raid tier this expansion.
Don't count on it, killing Deathwing should be the last raid so MoP should come after, but I guess we'll see
12/18/2011 03:38 PMPosted by Coméatmé
Don't count on it, killing Deathwing should be the last raid so MoP should come after, but I guess we'll see

Ruby Sanctum came out after ICC in Wrath, so... It's possible.

But to answer the question, this is the last season in Cata. If you need proof, look at the names. The final season of Wrath PvP was "Wrathful". The final season in Cataclysm is "Cataclysmic".
12/18/2011 04:00 PMPosted by Çyrus

But to answer the question, this is the last season in Cata. If you need proof, look at the names. The final season of Wrath PvP was "Wrathful". The final season in Cataclysm is "Cataclysmic".

And Sunwell came after BT so I'd say there's even a precedent for an extra raid boss if not an entire raid after the final boss.
12/18/2011 04:11 PMPosted by Torny

And Sunwell came after BT so I'd say there's even a precedent for an extra raid boss if not an entire raid after the final boss.

Dragon Soul was advertised as the final raid patch of the expansion. The only other raid would've been Abyssal Maw, but that didn't happen.
they said this is the last season , read the mmo-champion.com interview with ghostcrawler
Deathwing is the last boss for Cata, this is the last arena season, and next patch, Horde is going to destroy Theramore, which will lead to MoP.
they could possibly drop another raid but that doesnt really mean another season. rs was filler because failing to do h lk over and over while the game ended was dreadful.
Don't you people read the books?

He's never dead. NEVER. He will ALWAYS come back badder than ever. In the expanded universe/novels, if not ingame, mark my words, you will see Deathwing again.
He got vaporized by the dragon soul. If anything I believe the raid will be an introduction to Mists of Panderpia.
My question is, the final season in MoP... will it be the Misty Gladiator, or??