what is your tansmog set hunters!

Hunter
Prev 1 5 6 7 15 Next
Tier II with black Ice, I'm sexy and I know it!! =D
Here is what I am going with. I would love green leather look.
Right now I got a mc raider look, and I'm working on a heavy weapons guy set.
I don't xmog my gear excluding weapons because every armour set is cliche and ugly.

9/10 people have either T5, T6, T10 or welfare gladiator peices that they got an expansion or two after they were released. Then there are a few who went "stylish" and dressed as a shaman or made their toon look like a stripper.

Then you get those few hunters who are "Not using a cliche set" when that's really just blackened dragonscale with T8 gloves.

Did I miss anyone?
That applies to like 98% of people but I think my set is kind of unique
Edit: changed my set lol
I'm using last seasons t2 pvp gear. Love the red look with spikes. Some dude in my guild my the tabard look pretty epic as well so I'm hooked.

If only I could find a red belt... any suggestions?

Bloodmail Belt would look pretty good, and with any luck at all a fast farm out of Scholo.
/Flex
Had this from when it was relevant back in the day ... even the helm that I'm not currently showing.
12/17/2011 09:08 AMPosted by Restohunter
I gotta say, Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle compliments S1 PERFECTLY.

Nice work on the rifle. If I find a soldier-like set, I'll probably farm til I get that.
12/16/2011 08:46 PMPosted by Tomato
Stormwind guard :3 still need my legs though.

hahaha epic esp. since you're a hordie

<< i'm all for lookin sleek. you know you like my steeze.

Still trying to find a nice bow and polearm though any suggestions? I saw the add on - i might try it out. TY
12/17/2011 09:17 AMPosted by Biwinningbro
Only char I've used any tier on, even though it's only one piece

Also awesome hahaha
12/16/2011 08:35 PMPosted by Vatlaaw
hai . My set looks alot better when you can see my weapon with its enchant!

Lookin pretty cool. For trolls though, Black Bow of the Betrayer is a must have item! :P
I don't xmog my gear excluding weapons because every armour set is cliche and ugly.

9/10 people have either T5, T6, T10 or welfare gladiator peices that they got an expansion or two after they were released. Then there are a few who went "stylish" and dressed as a shaman or made their toon look like a stripper.

Then you get those few hunters who are "Not using a cliche set" when that's really just blackened dragonscale with T8 gloves.

Did I miss anyone?

I have not fallen into any of the aforementioned categories. I would like to find a nice staff to transmog though. All of the nice looking two handers for hunters are polearms, and until I get kiril, I gotta live with a staff.

Did I miss anyone?

Me, you're missing me !
Took me 3 weeks to find all the random pieces that matched! Now people call her the dominatrix on server! Makes me laugh = D

made their toon look like a stripper

Lol the plate bikinis I have seen running around are worse than anything I have seen a hunter in!

PS Dear Blizz plz implement and whip in game that could hang from her hip. ; )
I win. =)
shaman hunter say wha!
Blessed Undead Slaying set.
Kiril & Vishyanka complement this set very nicely too.
Blessed Undead Slaying set.
Kiril & Vishyanka complement this set very nicely too.

Pretty much everyone's is yuck except yours because it's not obtainable anymore(I think).
12/19/2011 08:40 AMPosted by Hailic
Here is what I am going with. I would love green leather look.

I'm rolling with the old school green plate look.
*waves*